Get more information about Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado by clicking links below:
Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado is a career school that offers specialized education and training in the field of massage therapy for residents of Denver. The school specializes in training students in the area of massage therapy and bodywork. The graduation rate of a school often provides valuable information regarding student success after graduation. At Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado, the graduation rate is around 65%. Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado offers student services in the form of flexible courses for those with irregular schedules and job placement options.
Local and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students research how to pursue licensure. The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation has accredited the education provided by Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado for over eight years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit mtic.edu.
Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (214) 748-3647 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (900 Hours)
Massage therapy program takes usually fourteen months to complete.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $15,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,750*
- Last year, more than 30 students completed this program
- Students usually complete the massage therapy program in 14 months
Read more and see other schools listed by going to our massage therapy schools page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $26,700 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $25. The school's financial aid department offers additional information regarding types of aid, how to apply and more. Students may contact the school by calling (303) 329-6345. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||71%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||38%||$3,307|
|Receiving Student Loans||71%||$4,615|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to Massage Therapy Institute of Colorado. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Colorado School of Healing Arts in Lakewood, CO (7 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Aurora in Aurora, CO (8 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Westminster in Westminster, CO (10 miles away)
- Academy of Natural Therapy in Greeley, CO (50 miles away)
- Universal Therapeutic Massage Institute in Albuquerque, NM (332 miles away)
- Pima Medical Institute - Albuquerque Massage School in Albuquerque, NM (332 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy Inc - Utah Valley in Orem, UT (360 miles away)
- Myotherapy College of Utah in Salt Lake City, UT (370 miles away)