Get more information about National Holistic Institute – College of Massage Therapy by clicking links below:
National Holistic Institute - College of Massage Therapy, located in Emeryville, offers massage therapy training for interested individuals. A school's graduation rate is often considered a good measure of its success, with this school having yearly graduation rate of 77%. National Holistic Institute - College of Massage Therapy provides services for students such as career counseling for students entering a career in massage therapy, help with finding job options for students, and flexible scheduling for working or busy students.
City and state licensing procedures may differ, and as such it is recommended students research how to pursue licensure. The Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training has accredited the education provided by National Holistic Institute - College of Massage Therapy for over six years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The programs listed below are some of the programs offered by National Holistic Institute – College of Massage Therapy. The list may differ from current programs, for a complete list of what is being offered students may visit the school's website.
Get more information about the programs offered by National Holistic Institute – College of Massage Therapy by clicking the request information to the right.
The massage therapy programs that are listed below are broken down by the number of contact hours offered.
900 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $16,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $600*
- Takes about 9 months to complete
1,350 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $24,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $1,000*
- Takes about 16 months to complete
450 Contact Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $8,000 per year*
- Cost of books or materials required: $400*
- Takes about 6 months to complete
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately $21,400 per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The cost to submit an application is $50. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (510) 547-6444. The tuition and financial aid figures listed show various costs that students may encounter at this school. The numbers may not be accurate due to changing factors in a given year, and are only intended to provide a guideline for students.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$4,672|
|Receiving Student Loans||94%||$8,627|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to National Holistic Institute – College of Massage Therapy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- American Institute of Massage Therapy in Santa Ana, CA (379 miles away)
- Hands - on Medical Massage School in Redlands, CA (385 miles away)
- European Massage Therapy School - Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (403 miles away)
- Utah College of Massage Therapy - Vegas in Las Vegas, NV (415 miles away)
- Sage School of Massage & Healing Arts in Bend, OR (433 miles away)
- Healing Hands School of Holistic Health in Escondido, CA (438 miles away)
- International Professional School of Bodywork in San Diego, CA (452 miles away)
- East West College of the Healing Arts in Portland, OR (531 miles away)