Get more information about SOLEX Medical Academy by clicking links below:
SOLEX Medical Academy, located in Wheeling, offers massage therapy training for interested individuals. The school specializes in training students in the area of massage therapy. A school's graduation rate is often considered a good measure of its success, with this school having yearly graduation rate of 83%. SOLEX Medical Academy provides student services including flexible courses for working or busy students and help with finding job opportunities for students.
State and county licensing procedures may vary, and as such it is suggested students research how to pursue licensure. The Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation has accredited the instruction & training provided by SOLEX Medical Academy for over seven years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit solex.edu.
SOLEX Medical Academy have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at (847) 229-9595 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by SOLEX Medical Academy by clicking the request information to the right.
Massage Therapy (720 Hours)
The massage therapy program takes about eight months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $11,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $370*
- More than 10 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students complete this program in usually 8 months
Read more and browse other schools listed by visiting our massage therapy schools profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||45%||$1,900|
|Student Loans (Federal)||45%||$3,220|
Other Massage Schools
The list of massage schools below offer programs similar to SOLEX Medical Academy. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- European Massage Therapy School - Skokie in Skokie, IL (13 miles away)
- Cortiva Institute - Chicago in Chicago, IL (24 miles away)
- Soma Institute - The National School of Clinical Massage Therapy in Chicago, IL (25 miles away)
- Blue Sky School of Professional Massage and Therapeutic Bodywork in Grafton, WI (81 miles away)
- Carlson College of Massage Therapy in Anamosa, IA (170 miles away)
- Alexandria School of Scientific Therapeutics in Alexandria, IN (176 miles away)
- Ann Arbor Institute of Massage Therapy in Ann Arbor, MI (213 miles away)
- Healing Arts Institute in Perrysburg, OH (227 miles away)