Get more information about Bacone College by clicking links below:
Bacone College provides a variety of program options for students to guide them in their growth and development. The school is located in Muskogee, OK and operated as a private institution. The American Baptist affiliation at the school is an important part of the history, education and vision that defines the school. Approximately a thousand students are enrolled annually at Bacone College.
Areas of study offered at Bacone College include:
- Early Childhood Education
- Sports Management
- Radiology Technician
- Business Administration
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, transcripts, records, test scores and any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the school. The majority of students accepted to Bacone College have an SAT score within the range of 780 to 977, or an ACT composite score in a range of 16 to 20. 52% of students that apply are admitted to this school, of which 76% choose to attend. More information on admissions can be found here.
Tuition is approximately $14,000 annually, though it may vary based on different types of circumstances. Students should check the school's price of attendance calculator to find what your personalized cost of attendance would be. Students at this school may qualify for aid which is usually loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The Bacone College Warriors participate in a number of intercollegiate athletic programs, within the NAIA organization. Available sports offered:
- Baseball (NAIA Division I)
- Basketball (NAIA Division I)
- Track & Field (NAIA Division I)
- Football (NAIA Division I)
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may provide a better idea of the applicants Bacone College accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, SAT/ACT scores of accepted students, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred. This information can be used to have a better understanding of your chances of getting into Bacone College.
Admission Requirements & Recommendations
- High School G.P.A. and School Records are Required
- High School Academic Ranking are Required
- SAT or ACT Test Scores are Required
- TOEFL for ESL Students are Required
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- AP Course Credits
Admissions Test Scores - SAT Exam, ACT Exam, etc...
ACT ® scores for students that were accepted Fall 2011
|Score Range (25th to 75th Percentile)|
|ACT ® English||13 - 18|
|ACT ® Math||15 - 18|
|ACT ® Composite Score||15 - 19|
Acceptance Rate Table
We have provided a table below which represents your chances of getting into Bacone College.
|Granted Admissions||1,756 (72%)|
|Accepted Students That Enrolled||249 (14%)|
Bacone College has a total student population of about 1,000.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $12,000 per year for in-state and nonresident students
- For part-time students, charges are between $500-$590 per unit
- The average estimated cost for on campus housing and meals is listed to be around $11,000
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||88%||$8,099|
|Receiving Student Loans||93%||$7,383|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 24%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Bacone College may provide services to students including:
- Online classes
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
The overall graduation rate of Bacone College is around 14%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Graduating in 5 Years||1%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Radiology Technician Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (since 1988)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2002)
Bacone College is a Member of National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics (NAIA), with many of the sports being in the NAIA Division I classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Red River Athletic Conference)
- Basketball (Red River Athletic Conference)
- Track and Field (Red River Athletic Conference)
- Football (Central States Football League)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Bacone College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)