Get more information about Bentley College by clicking links below:
Bentley College is a nonprofit private college that has a large number of programs available for students to choose from. The school is located in Waltham, MA, in a predominantly urban area. Enrollment at Bentley College is nearly five thousand annually.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Computer And Information Sciences
- Mathematics And Statistics
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Communications And Journalism
- Liberal Arts And Sciences
Students applying for admission are usually required to submit an application, transcripts, standardized test scores and any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials. Very common scores among students admitted to Bentley College are between 25 to 29 for the ACT exam, or 1640 to 1935 on the SAT exam. 43% of those who apply are accepted to this school, of which 31% choose to attend. More information from the admissions office can be found at undergraduate.bentley.edu.
The cost of tuition is close to $42,000 for the year. Tuition prices may change for a variety of reasons, and that is why students should visit the school's price of attendance calculator to get a better idea of their costs. The cost of on-campus housing is estimated to be $8,300 per year. Financial aid may be offered to students that meet the necessary requirements by way of grants or student loans.
The Bentley College "Falcons" have a number of intercollegiate athletic programs through participation in the NCAA. Athletic programs that are available may include:
- Baseball (NCAA Division II)
- Basketball (NCAA Division II)
- Track & Field (NCAA Division II)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division II)
For a complete list of areas of study, enrollment information, financial aid details, and more, please take a look at the school's website at http://www.bentley.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may give an overview of the applicants Bentley accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP or college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Bentley College is around 6,100 students, where graduate students make up roughly 29% of the student body.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $43,000-$51,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,400 to $1,700 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||70%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||70%||$23,031|
|Receiving Student Loans||58%||$6,829|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Bentley College may provide services to students like:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Assisting students to find work
With a high graduation rate of around 87%, Bentley College is among the most successful schools in the area.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||81%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||5%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||1%|
Bentley is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division II (with football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Northeast 10 Conference)
- Basketball (Northeast 10 Conference)
- Track and Field (Northeast 10 Conference)
- Field Hockey
- Football (Northeast 10 Conference)
- Ice Hockey
- Swimming and Diving
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Bentley College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Bentley College.
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester in Manchester, NH (43 miles away)
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts in North Adams, MA (98 miles away)
- SUNY College at Old Westbury in Old Westbury, NY (165 miles away)
- CUNY Bernard M Baruch College in New York, NY (183 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Worthington Scranton in Dunmore, PA (235 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below:
- Visit the main Massachusetts colleges & universities profile page
- See all private colleges in Massachusetts
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Bentley College for official up-to-date information.