610 King of Prussia Rd, Radnor, PA
- FAFSA School Code: 003241
- Phone: (610) 902-8100
- School Homepage
- Phone: (610) 902-8552
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (610) 902-8420
- Financial Aid Page
Request more information about programs at Cabrini College by clicking on the links below:
Cabrini College is a nonprofit private institution located in Radnor, Pennsylvania and provides a large number of degree programs for students. The school's Roman Catholic affiliation is one of its defining characteristics and plays an important role within the school's vision. Approximately three thousand students are enrolled per year at Cabrini College.
Students can choose from a few areas of study, including:
- Communications And Journalism
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
To be considered for admissions, students may be required to complete an application, write a personal statement, and submit high school records and test scores, which are then evaluated by the admissions committee. Students may submit either the ACT or SAT scores to be considered for admissions at Cabrini College. A score in a range of 810 to 1020 on the SAT, or 17 to 22 for the ACT is common among accepted students. Roughly 70 percent of all applicant were accepted at Cabrini College, with 19 percent of those admitted choosing to attend. More information on admissions can be found here.
Tuition is approximately $36,000 annually, though it may change based on different types of circumstances. Students should check the school's tuition calculator to see the personalize cost of attendance. Housing is available on-campus for students. The annual cost of housing is estimated to be $7,700. Students at this school may be eligible for aid which is typically loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Cabrini College participates in athletics through the NCAA's Pennsylvania Athletic Conference in Basketball.
Contact information, admission forms, areas of study, and much more can be accessed on school's website at http://www.cabrini.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give an overview of the students Cabrini College accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, SAT/ACT scores of students who were accepted, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred. This information can be used to get a better idea of your chances of getting accepted to Cabrini College.
Admission Requirements & Recommendations
- High School G.P.A. and School Records are Required
- High School Academic Ranking are Recommended
- Letters of Recommendation are Recommended
- SAT or ACT Test Scores are Required
- TOEFL for ESL Students are Required
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Admissions Test Scores - SAT Exam, ACT Exam, etc...
ACT ® scores for students that were accepted Fall 2011
|Score Range (25th to 75th Percentile)|
|ACT ® English||0 - 0|
|ACT ® Math||0 - 0|
|ACT ® Composite Score||17 - 22|
Acceptance Rate Table
We have provided a table below which represents your chance for admission at Cabrini College.
|Granted Admissions||1,720 (72%)|
|Accepted Students That Enrolled||325 (19%)|
Total enrollment at Cabrini College is around 3,500 students. The student body is made up of 42% undergraduate students and 58% graduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $28,000-$34,000 for both state residents and nonresidents
- For part-time students, charges are between $500-$590 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The financial aid table below details the types of financial aid, along with the percent of students receiving aid, and on average the amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||98%||$20,162|
|Receiving Student Loans||85%||$13,241|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 4%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Cabrini College may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Online classes
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assistance to find work
Cabrini College has an overall graduation rate which is around 52%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||49%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||3%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||0.4%|
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Cabrini College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Education (B, M)
- Elementary Education (B)
- Special Education (B)
- Kindergarten and Preschool Education (B)
- Psychology (B)
Communications and Journalism
- Communications (B)
Business and Marketing Studies
- Organizational Behavior Studies (M)
- Advertising and Marketing (B)
- Business Administration (B)
- Accounting (B)
- Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services (B)
- Human Resources (B)
- Finance (B)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Biology (B)
English Language and Literature
- English (B)
- History (B)
Public Administration and Social Services
- Social Work (B)
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
- Information Technology (B)
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
Mathematics and Statistics
- Math (B)
Visual and Performing Arts
- Graphic Design (B)
- Fine Studio Arts (B)
- Chemistry (B)
Foreign Languages and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature (B)
Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Arts (B)
- Interdisciplinary Studies (B)
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Ethnic Cultural and Gender Studies
- United States Studies
Other 4-Year Private Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Cabrini College.
- Pennsylvania State University - Brandywine in Media, PA (11 miles away)
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania in Cheyney, PA (12 miles away)
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania in West Chester, PA (14 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Abington in Abington, PA (15 miles away)
- Rutgers University - Camden in Camden, NJ (16 miles away)
Also, you can compare schools by looking through our list of colleges & universities:
- Visit the main Pennsylvania colleges & universities profile page
- Review a list of Pennsylvania private colleges
- Find out what other Bible and Christian Colleges are located in Pennsylvania