Get more information about Felician College by clicking links below:
Felician College is a nonprofit private school that has many programs available for students to choose from. The school is located in Lodi, New Jersey, in a predominantly suburban area. The school's Roman Catholic affiliation is one of its defining characteristics and plays an important role within the school's mission. Approximately 2,200 students are enrolled yearly at Felician College.
Students can choose from many areas of study, including:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, student records, and standardized test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions staff. Either the ACT or SAT exam can be taken in order to be able to apply to this school. Scores within the range of 14 - 20 on the ACT or 1140 - 1480 on the SAT are recommended to increase the chance of admission. 81% of those students that apply are admitted to this school, of which 20 percent choose to attend. More information on admissions can be found here.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is nearly $31,000 annually. Tuition prices may change for any number of reasons, and therefore students should use the school's price of attendance calculator to identify their costs. Financial aid may be offered to students that meet the necessary requirements by way of grants or student loans.
The Felician College "Golden Falcons" have a number of intercollegiate athletic programs through participation in the NCAA. Available sports offered may include:
- Baseball (NCAA Division II)
- Basketball (NCAA Division II)
- Golf (NCAA Division II)
Students can visit the website to see a complete list of areas of study, financial aid details, and more.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may provide a better idea of the candidates Felician College accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
The total student enrollment at Felician College is about 2,000. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 16% enrolling as graduate students and 84% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $32,000 per year for in-state and nonresident students
- Per unit charges are around $1,100 for part time students
- The average estimated cost for room and board is listed to be around $1
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$20,107|
|Receiving Student Loans||75%||$6,878|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Felician College may offer student services like:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Student employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
- Day care for children
Felician College has an overall graduation rate which is around 46%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||24%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||18%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||3%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Teacher Education (Bachelor's) Program (more info)
- Graduate Teacher Education Program
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program (more info)
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program (more info)
Felician College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division II (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Division Ii Independents)
- Basketball (Division Ii Independents)
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Felician College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Felician College.
- William Paterson University of New Jersey in Wayne, NJ (8 miles away)
- CUNY Bernard M Baruch College in New York, NY (11 miles away)
- New Jersey City University in Jersey City, NJ (12 miles away)
- Ramapo College of New Jersey in Mahwah, NJ (16 miles away)
- CUNY York College in Jamaica, NY (19 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below:
- Browse through our complete list of colleges in New Jersey
- See all private colleges in New Jersey
- See other Christian and Bible Colleges in New Jersey
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2008-2013. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Felician College for official up-to-date information.