Get more information about Maryville University of Saint Louis by clicking links below:
Maryville University of Saint Louis provides a variety of program options for students to assist them in their growth and development. The school is located in Saint Louis, Missouri and operated as a private institution. Enrollment at Maryville University of Saint Louis exceeds 3,700 annually.
Areas of study available at Maryville University of Saint Louis include but are not limited to:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Visual And Performing Arts
- Social Sciences
Students applying for admission are generally required to submit an application, transcripts, records, standardized test scores and any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the admissions office. Most students admitted to Maryville University of Saint Louis score in a range of 23 to 27 on the ACT exam. An estimated 70% of all students that applied were accepted at this school, with 43% of those accepted choosing to enroll. More information regarding admissions can be found here.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is close to $25,000, but may change per year. Students are encouraged to visit the school's tuition calculator to better understand their cost of attending Maryville University of Saint Louis. Maryville University of Saint Louis may offer financial aid for students who are eligible as scholarships, grants, and loans.
Maryville University of Saint Louis has a variety of athletic programs overseen by the NCAA. Athletic programs available:
- Baseball (NCAA Division II)
- Basketball (NCAA Division II)
- Golf (NCAA Division II)
- Soccer (NCAA Division II)
- Softball (NCAA Division II)
To see a full list of academic programs offered, enrollment information, admissions information, and more, please take a look at the school's website at http://www.maryville.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may give an overview of the students Maryville University of Saint Louis accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, SAT/ACT scores of students that were accepted, as well as any AP credits that may be transferred. This information can be used to see your chances of getting accepted to Maryville University of Saint Louis.
Admission Requirements & Recommendations
- High School G.P.A. and School Records are Required
- High School Academic Ranking are Required
- Letters of Recommendation are Recommended
- SAT or ACT Test Scores are Required
- TOEFL for ESL Students are Required
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Admissions Test Scores - SAT Exam, ACT Exam, etc...
ACT ® scores for students that were accepted Fall 2011
|Score Range (25th to 75th Percentile)|
|ACT ® English||23 - 28|
|ACT ® Math||24 - 27|
|ACT ® Composite Score||23 - 27|
Acceptance Rate Table
The chances of getting into Maryville University of Saint Louis can be seen in the table below.
|Granted Admissions||1,214 (76%)|
|Accepted Students That Enrolled||409 (34%)|
Total enrollment at Maryville University of Saint Louis is around 4,200 students. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 29% enrolling as graduate students and 71% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $23,000-$27,000 for both state residents and nonresidents
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $680 to $820 per unit
- on campus dorms & meals are estimated to cost around $12,000
Financial Aid Details
The financial aid table below details the types of financial aid, along with the percent of students receiving aid, and on average the amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||98%||$14,001|
|Receiving Student Loans||70%||$6,204|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 6%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Maryville University of Saint Louis may provide services to students including:
- Weekend and night classes available
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
Maryville University of Saint Louis has an overall graduation rate which is around 68%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||57%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||10%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||2%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Occupational Therapy (OT) Program (more info)
- Physical Therapy (P.T.) Program (more info)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program (more info)
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program (more info)
- Art and Design Program
- Music Program (more info)
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program (more info)
Maryville University of Saint Louis is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division II (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Great Lakes Valley Conference)
- Basketball (Great Lakes Valley Conference)
- Track and Field, Indoor
- Track and Field, Outdoor
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Maryville University of Saint Louis by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Natural Resources and Conservation
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Maryville University of Saint Louis.
- University of Missouri - St Louis in Saint Louis, MO (9 miles away)
- Harris - Stowe State University in Saint Louis, MO (15 miles away)
- Southern Illinois University Edwardsville in Edwardsville, IL (30 miles away)
- University of Illinois at Springfield in Springfield, IL (89 miles away)
- Lincoln University in Jefferson City, MO (90 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another: