Get more information about Neumann University by clicking links below:
Neumann University, a nonprofit private institution, offers a large number of educational opportunities, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Aston, PA, the school resides in a suburban setting for students to study in. The school's Roman Catholic affiliation is one of its defining characteristics and plays an important role within the school's mission. Neumann University has a yearly student enrollment of nearly three thousand.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs Neumann offers:
- Liberal Arts And Sciences
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Recreation And Fitness Studies
The admissions process will include the submission of an application, transcripts, and test scores, which are then evaluated by the admissions committee. Most students admitted to Neumann achieve an SAT score within the range of 1160 to 1420, or an ACT score within the range of 16 to 20. 90% of those students that apply are accepted to Neumann University, of which 24 percent choose to enroll. More information regarding admissions can be found at neumann.edu.
Undergraduate tuition is approximately $26,000 for the year, though it may change based on any number of circumstances. Students may visit the school's tuition calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. Housing may be available for those that would like to live on-campus for around a cost of $6,900 annually. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the required requirements by way of grants or student loans.
Athletic programs are available at Neumann through the NCAA, allowing students to participate in intercollegiate athletics. Athletic programs available may include:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division III)
Students who would like to learn more about this school can visit their website at http://www.neumann.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may give an overview of the candidates Neumann University accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Neumann University has a total student population of about 4,000, with undergraduate students making up about 73% of the total student population and graduate students making up the rest.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $28,000 per year for in-state and nonresident students
- For part-time students, charges are between $590-$710 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$8,563|
|Receiving Student Loans||70%||$7,240|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Neumann University may offer services to students like:
- Online classes
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
The overall graduation rate of Neumann University is around 50%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||29%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||17%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||4%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2001)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1973)
Neumann University is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division III (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (364)
- Basketball (364)
- Field Hockey
- Ice Hockey
- Track and Field, Indoor
- Track and Field, Outdoor
- Track and Field, X-Country
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Neumann University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Neumann University.
- Pennsylvania State University - Brandywine in Media, PA (4 miles away)
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania in Cheyney, PA (6 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Lehigh Valley in Center Valley, PA (51 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Schuylkill in Schuylkill Haven, PA (65 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Hazleton in Hazleton, PA (83 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Compare all colleges & universities in Pennsylvania
- See all private colleges in Pennsylvania
- Find out what other Bible and Christian Colleges are located in Pennsylvania
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Neumann University for official up-to-date information.