Neumann University (Neumann)
One Neumann Drive, Aston, PA
- FAFSA School Code: 003988
- Phone: (610) 459-0905
- School Homepage
- Phone: (610) 558-5616
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (610) 558-5521
- Financial Aid Page
Neumann University, a nonprofit private institution, offers a large number of educational opportunities, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Aston, PA, the school resides in a suburban setting for students to study in. The school's Roman Catholic affiliation is one of its defining characteristics and plays an important role within the school's mission. Neumann University has a yearly student enrollment of nearly three thousand.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs Neumann offers:
- Liberal Arts And Sciences
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Recreation And Fitness Studies
The admissions process will include the submission of an application, transcripts, and test scores, which are then evaluated by the admissions committee. Most students admitted to Neumann achieve an SAT score within the range of 1160 to 1420, or an ACT score within the range of 16 to 20. 90% of those students that apply are accepted to Neumann University, of which 24 percent choose to enroll. More information regarding admissions can be found at neumann.edu.
Undergraduate tuition is approximately $26,000 for the year, though it may change based on any number of circumstances. Students may visit the school's tuition calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. Housing may be available for those that would like to live on-campus for around a cost of $6,900 annually. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the required requirements by way of grants or student loans.
Athletic programs are available at Neumann through the NCAA, allowing students to participate in intercollegiate athletics. Athletic programs available may include:
- Baseball (NCAA Division III)
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division III)
Students who would like to learn more about this school can visit their website at http://www.neumann.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The admission details below may give an overview of the candidates Neumann University accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, SAT/ACT scores of students that were accepted, as well as any college credits that may be transferred. This information can be used to have a better understanding of your chances of getting into Neumann.
Admission Requirements & Recommendations
- High School G.P.A. and School Records are Required
- High School Academic Ranking are Recommended
- Letters of Recommendation are Required
- SAT or ACT Test Scores are Required
- TOEFL for ESL Students are Required
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Admissions Test Scores - SAT Exam, ACT Exam, etc...
SAT ® scores for students that were accepted Fall 2011
|Score Range (25th to 75th Percentile)|
|SAT ® Critical Reading||400 - 470|
|SAT ® Math||380 - 480|
|SAT ® Writing||380 - 470|
|SAT ® Total Score||1160 - 1420|
ACT ® scores for students that were accepted Fall 2011
|Score Range (25th to 75th Percentile)|
|ACT ® English||0 - 0|
|ACT ® Math||0 - 0|
|ACT ® Composite Score||16 - 20|
Acceptance Rate Table - Chances of Getting Into Neumann
The table below lists the chances of getting accepted into Neumann.
|Granted Admissions||2,401 (90%)|
|Accepted Students That Enrolled||575 (24%)|
Neumann University has a total student population of about 3,100, with undergraduate students making up about 82% of the total student population and graduate students making up the rest.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $22,000-$27,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- For part-time students, charges are between $510-$620 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||100%||$8,563|
|Receiving Student Loans||70%||$7,240|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 6%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and alumni, Neumann University may offer services to students like:
- Online classes
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
- Child care
The overall graduation rate of Neumann University is around 55%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||31%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||20%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||4%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Physical Therapy (P.T.) Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association, Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (since 1998)
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2001)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1973)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Neumann University by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Arts (A, B)
Health and Clinical Professions
- Registered Nursing, Nursing Administration, Nursing Research and Clinical Nursing (B)
- Physical Therapy (D)
- Athletic Training (B)
- Nursing Education (M)
Business and Marketing Studies
- Psychology (B)
Recreation and Fitness Studies
- Sports Management (B, M)
Security and Protective Services
- Criminal Justice (B)
Communications and Journalism
- Communication and Media Studies (B)
Theology and Religious Vocations
English Language and Literature
- English (B)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Biology (B)
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer (B)
Visual and Performing Arts
- Drama (B)
Other 4-Year Private Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Neumann University.
- Pennsylvania State University - Brandywine in Media, PA (4 miles away)
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania in Cheyney, PA (6 miles away)
- Rutgers University - Camden in Camden, NJ (18 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Abington in Abington, PA (24 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Lehigh Valley in Center Valley, PA (51 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Compare all colleges & universities in Pennsylvania
- See all private colleges in Pennsylvania
- Find out what other Bible and Christian Colleges are located in Pennsylvania