Get more information about Pace University – New York by clicking links below:
Pace University - New York provides a variety of degree programs for students to assist them in their growth and development. The school is located in New York, New York and operated as a private institution. Approximately 13,000 students are enrolled yearly at Pace University - New York.
Students can choose from a few areas of study, including but not limited to:
- Legal Professions And Studies
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Computer And Information Sciences
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, school records, test scores and any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff. The majority of students at this school scored between 920 to 1140 on the SAT. This school admits about 80% of students applying. Of those applicants accepted, around 21% enrolled. More information from the admissions office can be found at pace.edu.
Undergraduate tuition is approximately $39,000 for the year, though it may vary based on different types of circumstances. Students may check the school's tuition calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. Students enrolled at Pace University - New York may be eligible for aid which is typically scholarships, grants, and loans.
This school has several athletic programs overseen by the NCAA. Athletic programs available may include the following:
- Baseball (NCAA Division II)
- Basketball (NCAA Division II)
- Track & Field (NCAA Division II)
- Football (NCAA Division II)
- Golf (NCAA Division II)
Contact information, tuition information, programs, and much more may be accessed on school's website at http://www.pace.edu.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may give an overview of the applicants Pace University – New York accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any college or dual credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
The total student enrollment at Pace University – New York is about 13,000. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 32% enrolling as graduate students and 68% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $42,000 per year for in-state and nonresident students
- Part time students pay in the range of $1,100 to $1,300 per unit
- On-campus housing and meals are estimated to cost around $1
Financial Aid Details
The table listed below helps break down the types of financial aid students receive and the percent receiving aid, as well as the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||98%||$23,268|
|Receiving Student Loans||70%||$7,441|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo support students and graduates, Pace University – New York may provide student services like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Night and weekend classes available
- Career path counseling
- Work study style employment
- Assistance to find work
Pace University – New York has an overall graduation rate which is around 51%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||34%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||14%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||3%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
Campus: Pace University – New York
- Law Program (more info)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program (more info)
- Nursing (MSN, DSN) Program (more info)
- Psychology (Ph.D.) Program (more info)
- Psychology (Psy.D.) Program (more info)
Campus: Pace University - Pleasantville
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program
- * Accredited by the New York State Board of Regents, State Education Department, Office of the Professions (Nursing Education) (since 1984)
- Elementary and Secondary School Teacher Education Program
- * Accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (since 2005)
Pace University – New York is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports belonging to the NCAA Division II (with football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Baseball (Northeast 10 Conference)
- Basketball (Northeast 10 Conference)
- Track and Field (Northeast 10 Conference)
- Football (Northeast 10 Conference)
- Swimming and Diving
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Pace University – New York by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Ethnic Cultural and Gender Studies
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Natural Resources and Conservation
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pace University – New York.
- CUNY Bernard M Baruch College in New York, NY (2 miles away)
- CUNY John Jay College Criminal Justice in New York, NY (4 miles away)
- CUNY Hunter College in New York, NY (4 miles away)
- New Jersey City University in Jersey City, NJ (5 miles away)
- CUNY Brooklyn College in Brooklyn, NY (6 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below:
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2008-2013. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Pace University – New York for official up-to-date information.