Get more information about Regis College by clicking links below:
Regis College is a nonprofit private institution located in Weston, MA and provides a large number of degree programs for students. The Roman Catholic affiliation at the school is an important part of the history, education and mission that defines the school. Regis College has a yearly student enrollment of about a thousand.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs Regis College offers:
- Health And Clinical Professions
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Communications And Journalism
Students applying for admission are generally required to submit an application, transcripts, standardized test scores and any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff. Most common exam scores among applicants admitted to Regis College are between 15 to 21 for the ACT exam, or 1240 to 1550 on the SAT exam. Approximately 80% of all applicant were accepted at this school, with 17% of those admitted choosing to attend. More information regarding admissions can be found at regiscollege.edu.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is around $35,000, but may change per year. Students are encouraged to visit the school's price of attendance calculator to better understand their cost of attendance. Student housing is available for students and costs about $7,200 for the year. Regis College may help with costs by offering financial aid for students who are eligible as loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The Regis College Pride participate in a number of athletic programs, within the NCAA. Available athletic programs offered may include but not limited to:
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division III)
- Lacrosse (NCAA Division III)
Students can visit the Regis College website to see a complete list of academic programs offered, admissions information, and more.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may give an overview of the candidates Regis College accepts. The details may include admissions application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP credits that may be transferred.
College Credits Accepted
- AP Course Credits
Total enrollment at Regis College is around 2,500 students. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 38% enrolling as graduate students and 62% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $38,000-$45,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- Part time students pay in the range of $1,300 to $1,500 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The information below lists the financial aid types students are receiving. Also shown are the percent of students receiving aid and the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||99%||$21,468|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$8,473|
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Regis College may provide student services including:
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Student employment
- Assisting students to find work
The overall graduation rate of Regis College is close to 49%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||38%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||10%|
|Graduating in 6 Years||0.4%|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Doctorate Degree in Nursing (DSN) Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2014)
- Master's Degree in Nursing (MSN) Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1995)
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) Program (more info)
- * Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1989)
Regis College is a Member of National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA), with many of the sports being in the NCAA Division III (without football) classification. The most popular sports played are listed below:
- Basketball (363)
- Field Hockey
- Swimming and Diving
- Track and Field, Indoor
- Track and Field, Outdoor
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Regis College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English Language and Literature
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Public Administration and Social Services
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Visual and Performing Arts
Other 4-Year Private Colleges
The list of schools below have been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Regis College.
- Framingham State College in Framingham, MA (8 miles away)
- University of New Hampshire at Manchester in Manchester, NH (45 miles away)
- Eastern Connecticut State University in Willimantic, CT (64 miles away)
- Westfield State College in Westfield, MA (78 miles away)
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts in North Adams, MA (94 miles away)
See a list of all the colleges and universities by clicking on one of the links below:
- Visit the main Massachusetts colleges & universities profile page
- Find out what other private colleges are located in Massachusetts
- Browse our detailed list of Bible & Christian Colleges in Massachusetts
Information displayed on this page has been obtained from Institution, State, and Federal data sources, including the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Survey 2010-2016. Information should be solely used for informational purposes only and may not be accurate for the current year. Contact Regis College for official up-to-date information.