1400 Montgomery Ave, Rosemont, PA
- FAFSA School Code: 003360
- Phone: (610) 527-0200
- School Homepage
- Phone: (610) 526-2966
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
Rosemont College is a liberal arts college that offers an undergraduate education and helps students in developing important skills useful in pursuit of graduate education or employment. A liberal arts curriculum exposes students to a variety of topics and subjects. The school is located in Rosemont, PA, which is a predominately suburban area. The Roman Catholic affiliation at the school is an important part of the history, education and vision that defines the school. The school's small size in terms of enrollment, about 860 students, offers students a more hands on education due to the number of students per class and easier access to professors and faculty.
Here is a list of some of the popular programs Rosemont College offers:
- Business And Marketing Studies
- Communications And Journalism
- English Language And Literature
To be considered for admissions, you may be required to fill out an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit school transcripts, which are then studied by the admissions committee. The majority of students at Rosemont College scored in a range of 1331 - 1610 on the SAT. Rosemont College admits around 50% of applicants yearly. Of those admitted, nearly 19% of students enrolled. More information regarding admissions can be found here.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is around $32,000, but may change yearly. Students are encouraged to use the school's net price calculator to better estimate their cost of attendance. Financial aid may be provided to students that meet the required requirements by way of scholarships, grants, and loans.
Rosemont College offers several athletic programs overseen by the NCAA. Athletic programs that are available may include:
- Basketball (NCAA Division III)
- Field Hockey (NCAA Division III)
- Golf (NCAA Division III)
- Lacrosse (NCAA Division III)
Admission Requirements & Details
The admissions information below may give an overview of the candidates Rosemont College accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, SAT/ACT scores of students that were accepted, as well as any AP credits that may be transferred. This information can be used to get a better idea of your chances of getting into Rosemont College.
Admission Requirements & Recommendations
- High School G.P.A. and School Records are Required
- High School Academic Ranking are Recommended
- Letters of Recommendation are Required
- SAT or ACT Test Scores are Required
College Credits Accepted
- Life Experience Credits
- AP Course Credits
Admissions Test Scores - SAT Exam, ACT Exam, etc...
SAT ® scores for students that were accepted Fall 2011
|Score Range (25th to 75th Percentile)|
|SAT ® Critical Reading||430 - 550|
|SAT ® Math||423 - 540|
|SAT ® Writing||478 - 520|
|SAT ® Total Score||853 - 1610|
Acceptance Rate Table
The chances of getting accepted into Rosemont College can be seen in the table below.
|Granted Admissions||553 (54%)|
|Accepted Students That Enrolled||107 (19%)|
The total student enrollment at Rosemont College is about 860. The enrollment breakdown by academic level is 42% enrolling as graduate students and 58% as undergraduate students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $28,000-$34,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $1,100 to $1,300 per unit
- The estimated cost for on campus housing and meals is around $14,000
Financial Aid Details
The information below lists the financial aid types students are receiving. Also shown are the percent of students receiving aid and the average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||98%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||98%||$20,569|
|Receiving Student Loans||87%||$7,060|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 8%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help support students, Rosemont College may provide services including:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
Rosemont College has an overall graduation rate which is close to 58%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||56%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||3%|
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Rosemont College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
- Business Administration (B, M)
- Accounting (B)
- Corporate Communications (B)
- Human Resources (B)
- Organizational Behavior Studies (B)
- Advertising and Marketing (B)
- Curriculum and Instruction (M)
- Elementary Education (B, C)
- Elementary and Middle School Administration
- Secondary Education
Communications and Journalism
- Communication and Journalism (M)
- Communications (B)
English Language and Literature
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Biology (B)
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
- Art Studies (B)
- Art History
- Chemistry (B)
Mathematics and Statistics
- Math (B)
Ethnic Cultural and Gender Studies
- Womens Studies
Foreign Languages and Literature
- German Language and Literature
- French Language and Literature
- Italian Language and Literature
- Spanish Language and Literature
Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Humanistic Studies
Philosophy and Religious Studies
Other 4-Year Private Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Rosemont College.
- Pennsylvania State University - Brandywine in Media, PA (10 miles away)
- Rutgers University - Camden in Camden, NJ (12 miles away)
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania in Cheyney, PA (13 miles away)
- Pennsylvania State University - Penn State Abington in Abington, PA (13 miles away)
- The College of New Jersey in Ewing, NJ (33 miles away)
Also, check out our college lists below, which can help students compare schools to one another:
- Get a list of all the colleges in Pennsylvania
- Compare other Pennsylvania private colleges
- Browse our list of Pennsylvania liberal arts colleges
- Browse our detailed list of Bible & Christian Colleges in Pennsylvania