90 Quaker Hill Road, Unity, ME
- FAFSA School Code: 006858
- Phone: (207) 948-3131
- School Homepage
- Phone: (207) 948-3131 x222
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (207) 948-3131 x201
- Financial Aid Page
College Video Tour
Request more information about programs at Unity College by clicking on the links below:
Unity College, a nonprofit private institution, offers a large number of program options, allowing students to choose which major is right for them. Located in Unity, Maine, the school resides in a rural setting for students to study in. The high teacher to student ratio and access to faculty and teachers are due primarily to the small student body, nearly 600 students, maintained by Unity College.
A list of some of the more popular programs offered are:
- Natural Resources And Conservation
- Biological And Biomedical Sciences
- Recreation And Fitness Studies
- Agriculture Operations
Students applying for admission are most often required to submit an application, transcripts, records, standardized test scores and any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by admissions staff. Unity College accepts about 60 percent of students applying yearly. Of those admitted, nearly 28 percent of students registered for enrollment. More information regarding admissions can be found at unity.edu.
The cost of undergraduate tuition is approximately $26,000 per year. Tuition prices may change for any number of reasons, and therefore students should visit the school's tuition calculator to identify their cost of attendance. The cost of on-campus housing is approximately $5,500 per year. Students attending Unity College may be eligible for aid which is typically loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Admission Requirements & Details
The information regarding admissions below may provide a better idea of the candidates Unity College accepts. The details may include application requirements and recommendations, as well as any AP or college credits that may be transferred.
Admission Requirements & Recommendations
- High School G.P.A. and School Records are Required
- High School Academic Ranking are Recommended
- Letters of Recommendation are Required
- SAT or ACT Test Scores are Recommended
- TOEFL for ESL Students are Required
College Credits Accepted
- Dual Credits
- AP Course Credits
Acceptance Rate Table
We have provided a table below which represents your chances of getting into Unity College.
|Granted Admissions||453 (61%)|
|Accepted Students That Enrolled||129 (28%)|
Total enrollment at Unity College is around 580 students.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $23,000-$28,000 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- For part-time students, charges are between $860-$1,000 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The financial aid table below details the types of financial aid, along with the percent of students receiving aid, and on average the amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||99%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||99%||$12,551|
|Receiving Student Loans||97%||$6,593|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 5%.
Academics & Student Services
Student ServicesTo help students and recent graduates, Unity College may offer services to students like those listed below:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
Unity College has an overall graduation rate which is around 47%.
|Number of Year to Graduate||Percent of Entering Class|
|Students Graduating in 4 Years||39%|
|Graduating in 5 Years||9%|
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Unity College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Natural Resources and Conservation
- Natural Resources Law Enforcement and Protective Services (B)
- Wildlife and Wildlands Science and Management (B)
- Environmental Science (A, B)
- Natural Resources Conservation and Research (B)
- Forestry (B)
- Natural Resources Management and Policy (B)
- Environmental Studies
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Recreation and Fitness Studies
- Parks and Recreation (B)
- Parks and Recreation Management (B)
- Ornamental Horticulture (B)
- Aquaculture (B)
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping
English Language and Literature
- English Language and Literature, Letters (B)
Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Arts (A)
Health and Clinical Professions
- Therapeutic Recreation (B)