Get more information about Andover Newton Theological School by clicking links below:
Andover Newton Theological School, located in Newton Centre, Massachusetts, is an American Baptist affiliated school that offers potential students a comprehensive educational experience, including religious leadership study through its seminary. The school has an enrollment of around 300 students every year. Andover Newton Theological School offers several programs for students to choose from. Some of the more popular programs offered for students are:
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, transcripts and records and any test scores, which are then evaluated by admissions staff.
The cost of tuition is close to $15,000 annually for the graduate programs offered. The costs may change for any number of reasons, and as such students should use the school's net price calculator to get a better idea of their individualized cost of attendance. Living quarters are available on-campus for students. The annual cost of housing is estimated to be $5,800. This school may provide financial aid for potential students who qualify by way of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1938. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see program details, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Find more information about available programs offered by Andover Newton Theological School by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (D, M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $14,000-$16,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $730 to $870 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,200
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 13%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Andover Newton Theological School.
- Saint John's Seminary in Brighton, MA (2 miles away)
- Hellenic College - Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology in Brookline, MA (3 miles away)
- Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, MA (5 miles away)
- Blessed John XXIII National Seminary in Weston, MA (7 miles away)
- Gordon - Conwell Theological Seminary in South Hamilton, MA (27 miles away)
- Holy Apostles College and Seminary in Cromwell, CT (90 miles away)
- Unification Theological Seminary in Barrytown, NY (142 miles away)
- Saint Vladimirs Orthodox Theological Seminary in Yonkers, NY (165 miles away)