Get more information about Church Divinity School of the Pacific by clicking links below:
Church Divinity School of the Pacific, located in Berkeley, CA, is a Protestant Episcopal Church affiliated school that provides potential students an excellent educational opportunity, including church leadership study through its seminary. Church Divinity School of the Pacific enrolls around 70 students per year, providing a great atmosphere for learning. CDSP offers several great programs to pick from. Some of the more popular programs being offered for individuals are:
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested letters of recommendations, which will then be reviewed by the school.
Church Divinity School of the Pacific also provides student services such as flexible courses for those with difficult working schedules and job placement options.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1945. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Church Divinity School of the Pacific by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (C, D, M)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $17,000-$20,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $700 to $840 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $170
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 5%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Church Divinity School of the Pacific.
- Franciscan School of Theology in Oceanside, CA (0.05 miles away)
- Starr King School for Ministry in Berkeley, CA (0.06 miles away)
- Pacific School of Religion in Berkeley, CA (0.08 miles away)
- Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology in Berkeley, CA (0.4 miles away)
- American Baptist Seminary of the West in Berkeley, CA (0.8 miles away)
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary in Berkeley, CA (2 miles away)
- SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary in Oakland, CA (11 miles away)
- San Francisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo, CA (18 miles away)