Get more information about Dallas Theological Seminary by clicking links below:
Dallas Theological Seminary, located in Dallas, TX, is a school dedicated to providing a comprehensive education. The school maintains a Nondenominational Christian affiliation, and offers studies through its seminary. Dallas Theological Seminary has an annual student enrollment of nearly 2,000. Dallas Theological Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. The more popular enrolled programs among students are listed below:
- Biblical Studies
- Religious Education
- Theology and Religious Vocations
- Christian Counseling
To be considered for admissions, you may be required to fill out an application, write a personal statement, and submit school records, which are then reviewed by admissions staff.
Dallas Theological Seminary also provides services for students such as flexible scheduling for those with irregular schedules, career counseling for students in need of help, and job placement options.
The cost of tuition at this school is approximately $15,000, but may change yearly. Students should to use the school's tuition calculator to better understand their cost of attendance. Living quarters are available and the price is about $3,900 for the year. Some students at Dallas Theological Seminary may qualify for financial aid, which is generally offered as grants or student loans.
This school is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last ten straight years. To read more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit dts.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Find more information about available programs offered by Dallas Theological Seminary by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Foreign Languages and Literature
Theology and Religious Vocations
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $14,000-$17,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $500 to $600 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $440
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 2%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Dallas Theological Seminary.
- Dallas Christian College in Dallas, TX (10 miles away)
- Arlington Baptist College in Arlington, TX (22 miles away)
- Southwestern Assemblies of God University in Waxahachie, TX (27 miles away)
- Brite Divinity School in Fort Worth, TX (34 miles away)
- Baptist Missionary Association Theological Seminary in Jacksonville, TX (105 miles away)
- Family of Faith College in Shawnee, OK (175 miles away)
- Austin Graduate School of Theology in Austin, TX (178 miles away)
- Episcopal Theological Seminary of the Southwest in Austin, TX (182 miles away)