Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology (The Dominican School)
2301 Vine Street, Berkeley, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 001296
- Phone: (510) 849-2030
- School Homepage
- Phone: (510) 883-2073
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (510) 649-2469
- Financial Aid Page
Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology is a Roman Catholic affiliated school located in Berkeley, CA, which maintains a seminary for individuals seeking to become priests. The school has an enrollment of around eighty students per year. Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology offers several programs for students to choose from. Some of the more popular programs offered for students are:
Students applying for admission are required to submit an application, school records, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by the admissions staff.
Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology also offers student services in the form of academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help and help with employment opportunities for students.
This school is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last thirty-five straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Philosophy (M)
- Theology (M)
- Ministry (M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $16,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $610 to $730 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $110
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 9%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology.
- Starr King School for Ministry in Berkeley, CA (0.3 miles away)
- Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley, CA (0.3 miles away)
- Pacific School of Religion in Berkeley, CA (0.3 miles away)
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, CA (0.4 miles away)
- American Baptist Seminary of the West in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- San Francisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo, CA (17 miles away)