Episcopal Divinity School
99 Brattle St, Cambridge, MA
- FAFSA School Code: 002149
- Phone: (617) 868-3450
- School Homepage
Episcopal Divinity School, located in Cambridge, MA, is a school dedicated to providing a comprehensive education. The school maintains a Protestant Episcopal Church affiliation, and offers studies through its seminary. This school has an enrollment of around eighty students each year. Episcopal Divinity School has several great programs to pick from. The more popular programs among students are shown below:
Students applying for admission are generally required to submit an application, transcripts, as well as any requested personal statements, which will then be reviewed by admissions officials.
Episcopal Divinity School also provides services for students such as career pathway counseling for students in need of help, flexible courses for those with difficult working schedules, and job placement options.
The tuition for the graduate programs is approximately $16,000 annually, though it may vary based on any number of circumstances. Students may visit the school's net price calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. Housing is available on-campus for students. The annual cost of housing is estimated to be $5,400. This school may offer financial assistance for those who qualify in the form of scholarships, grants, and loans.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1938. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Episcopal Divinity School by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Ministry (C, M)
- Theology (C, D, M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $14,000-$17,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $570 to $690 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,200
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 3%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Episcopal Divinity School.
- Saint John's Seminary in Brighton, MA (3 miles away)
- Hellenic College - Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology in Brookline, MA (4 miles away)
- Andover Newton Theological School in Newton Centre, MA (5 miles away)
- Blessed John XXIII National Seminary in Weston, MA (10 miles away)
- Gordon - Conwell Theological Seminary in South Hamilton, MA (21 miles away)
- Hartford Seminary in Hartford, CT (91 miles away)
- Holy Apostles College and Seminary in Cromwell, CT (95 miles away)
- Unification Theological Seminary in Barrytown, NY (145 miles away)