Get more information about Franciscan School of Theology by clicking links below:
Franciscan School of Theology, located in Berkeley, California, is a school dedicated to providing a comprehensive education. The school maintains a Roman Catholic affiliation, and offers priest studies through its seminary. The school has an enrollment of about sixty students every year. FST offers several great programs to choose from. The more popular programs among students are shown below:
To be considered for admissions, you may be asked to complete an application, provide letters of recommendations, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then evaluated by the admissions office.
FST also offers student services such as job placement options and career guidance & assistance for students in need of help.
The cost of attendance is nearly $14,000 per year for the graduate programs offered. Tuition costs may change for a variety of reasons, and as such students should visit the school's tuition calculator to get a better idea of their cost of attendance. Living quarters may be offered for students who wish to live on-campus for around a cost of $7,900 annually. Some students at this school may be eligible for financial aid, which is generally offered in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the instruction & training provided by Franciscan School of Theology for over thirty-eight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please check out school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Franciscan School of Theology by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $13,000-$16,000 for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $720 to $860 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $170
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Franciscan School of Theology.
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, CA (0.05 miles away)
- Starr King School for Ministry in Berkeley, CA (0.06 miles away)
- Pacific School of Religion in Berkeley, CA (0.1 miles away)
- Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology in Berkeley, CA (0.3 miles away)
- American Baptist Seminary of the West in Berkeley, CA (0.8 miles away)
- Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary in Oakland, CA (11 miles away)
- San Francisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo, CA (18 miles away)