Get more information about Fuller Theological Seminary in California by clicking links below:
Fuller Theological Seminary in California, located in Pasadena, CA, is a school dedicated to providing faith-filled education. The school maintains a Protestant affiliation, and offers priest studies through its seminary. Enrollment at Fuller Theological Seminary in California is nearly 3,000 yearly. Fuller Theological Seminary in California has several great programs to pick from. Here are the programs with more popularity among individuals:
- Missions, Missionary Studies and Missiology
- Theological and Ministerial Studies
To be considered for admissions, applicants may be asked to complete an application, write a personal statement, and submit school transcripts, which are then reviewed by admissions officials.
Fuller Theological Seminary in California also provides student services in the form of career guidance for students in need of help and job placement opportunities.
The cost of tuition is nearly $19,000, but may change from year to year. Students are asked to use the school's tuition calculator to better understand their cost of attendance. Living accommodations are offered and the cost is about $1,000 per year. Financial assistance may be provided to those that meet the required requirements.
This school is accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools, having held that accreditation for the last twelve consecutive years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit fuller.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Fuller Theological Seminary in California by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (C, D, M)
Ministry (C, D, M)
Missions, Missionary Studies and Missiology (C, D, M)
Theological and Ministerial Studies (C, D, M)
Clinical Psychology (C, D, M)
Marriage and Family Therapy (C, D, M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $20,000 per year for graduate students
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $370 to $440 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $140
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2011 was around 3%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Fuller Theological Seminary in California.
- World Mission University in Los Angeles, CA (10 miles away)
- King's University in Southlake, TX (18 miles away)
- Bethesda University of California in Anaheim, CA (24 miles away)
- Claremont School of Theology in Claremont, CA (24 miles away)
- The Master's College and Seminary in Santa Clarita, CA (27 miles away)
- St John's Seminary in Camarillo, CA (50 miles away)
- Westminster Theological Seminary in California in Escondido, CA (95 miles away)
- Bethel Seminary San Diego in San Diego, CA (114 miles away)