Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary
2770 Marin Ave, Berkeley, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 001254
- Phone: (510) 524-5264
- School Homepage
- Phone: (510) 559-2730
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (510) 649-2469
- Financial Aid Page
Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary, located in Berkeley, CA, is a school dedicated to providing an education guided by faith. The school maintains a Evangelical Lutheran Church affiliation, and offers studies through its seminary. The school enrolls about 100 students per year, which can provide a great learning environment for students. Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Some of the more popular programs offered for students are:
The admissions process would begin with the submission of an application, school records and any standardized tests, which are then reviewed by admissions officials.
Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary also offers career guidance for students in need of help.
The cost of tuition is nearly $14,000 per year for the graduate programs offered. Tuition prices may change for any number of reasons, and as such students should use the school's net price calculator to identify their personalized cost estimate of attendance. Living quarters are offered for students and costs approximately $7,400 per year. Some students at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary may be eligible for financial aid, which is typically offered in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the education provided by Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary for over forty-nine consecutive years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Theology (C, M)
- Ministry (C, M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $13,000-$15,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $640 to $770 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $37
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 1%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary.
- Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- Franciscan School of Theology in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- Starr King School for Ministry in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, CA (2 miles away)
- Pacific School of Religion in Berkeley, CA (2 miles away)
- American Baptist Seminary of the West in Berkeley, CA (2 miles away)
- San Francisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo, CA (17 miles away)