Get more information about Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary by clicking links below:
Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary, located in Berkeley, CA, is a school dedicated to providing an education guided by faith. The school maintains a Evangelical Lutheran Church affiliation, and offers priest studies through its seminary. The school has an enrollment of about 100 students per year. Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Listed below are the more popular programs offered:
Students applying for admission are most often required to submit an application, transcripts and records, as well as any requested application essays, which will then be reviewed by the school.
Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary also offers career guidance for students in need of help.
Tuition for the graduate level programs is approximately $15,000 annually, though it may vary based on any number of circumstances. Students should check the school's tuition calculator to determine cost. Living quarters are offered and the cost is about $7,400 for the year. Financial aid may be offered to students that meet the necessary requirements by way of grants or student loans.
The Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools has accredited the instruction & training provided by Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary for over fifty consecutive years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Theology (C, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $14,000-$17,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $540 to $640 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $110
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2012 was around 4%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pacific Lutheran Theological Seminary.
- Dominican School of Philosophy & Theology in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- Franciscan School of Theology in Oceanside, CA (1 miles away)
- Starr King School for Ministry in Berkeley, CA (1 miles away)
- Church Divinity School of the Pacific in Berkeley, CA (2 miles away)
- Pacific School of Religion in Berkeley, CA (2 miles away)
- American Baptist Seminary of the West in Berkeley, CA (2 miles away)
- SUM Bible College and Theological Seminary in Oakland, CA (12 miles away)
- San Francisco Theological Seminary in San Anselmo, CA (17 miles away)