Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies (DHS)
487 Michigan Ave, NE, Washington, DC
- FAFSA School Code: 012803
- Phone: (202) 495-3820
- School Homepage
- Phone: (202) 529-5300 x122
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (202) 529-5300 x122
- Financial Aid Page
Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies is an educational institute located in Washington, District Of Columbia that provides educational opportunities for its students. This school also maintains a Roman Catholic affiliation. The largest programs offered are the theology master's and post-masters certificate degree programs, with about ninety students graduating over the last several years.
To be considered for admissions, students may be asked to complete an application, write a personal statement, and submit any transcripts or test scores, which are then studied by admissions officials.
Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies also offers student services including job placement opportunities and career counseling assistance for students in need of help.
This school has been accredited by the Commission on Accrediting of the Association of Theological Schools since 1976. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Theology (C, M)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range for graduate students is around $15,000-$18,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $630 to $760 per credit hour
- Required fees for graduate students are around $260
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception at the Dominican House of Studies.
- Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family in Washington, DC (0.2 miles away)
- Washington Theological Union in Washington, DC (3 miles away)
- Wesley Theological Seminary in Washington, DC (5 miles away)
- Washington Bible College - Capital Bible Seminary in Lanham, MD (8 miles away)
- Yeshiva College of the Nations Capital in Silver Spring, MD (8 miles away)
- Ner Israel Rabbinical College in Baltimore, MD (34 miles away)
- St Mary's Seminary & University in Baltimore, MD (35 miles away)
- Lutheran Theological Seminary at Gettysburg in Gettysburg, PA (64 miles away)