Get more information about Saint John’s Seminary by clicking links below:
Saint John's Seminary, located in Brighton, MA, is a Roman Catholic affiliated school that gives individuals an excellent educational experience, including religious leadership training through its seminary. This school had an enrollment of 200 students last year. Saint John's Seminary offers several programs for students to choose from. Listed below are the more popular programs offered:
- Lay Ministry
- Pre-Theology, Pre-Ministerial Studies
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, student records and any standardized tests, which are then evaluated by the admissions office.
Saint John's Seminary also offers services for students including flexible courses for working or busy students, academic counseling assistance for students that may require additional help, and help with employment options for students.
The cost of this school's tuition is close to $12,000 for graduate students and about $15,000 for undergraduate programs per year. The costs may change for any number of reasons, and as such students should visit the school's price of attendance calculator to understand their cost of attendance. Financial aid may be offered to those that meet the necessary requirements in the form of loans, grants, scholarships and work study programs.
Saint John's Seminary is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Commission on Institutions of Higher Education, having held that accreditation for the last five years. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit sjs.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Learn more about programs available at Saint John’s Seminary by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Pre-Theology, Pre-Ministerial Studies (B)
Lay Ministry (B, M)
Ministry (B, M)
Theology (B, M)
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- The estimated tuition range is around $23,000-$27,000 per year
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $950 to $1,100 per unit
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Tuition is estimated to be around $20,000 per year for graduate students
- Per unit charges are around $830 for part time students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $1,600
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Saint John’s Seminary.
- Hellenic College - Holy Cross Greek Orthodox School of Theology in Brookline, MA (2 miles away)
- Andover Newton Theological School in Newton Centre, MA (2 miles away)
- Episcopal Divinity School in Cambridge, MA (3 miles away)
- Blessed John XXIII National Seminary in Weston, MA (8 miles away)
- Gordon - Conwell Theological Seminary in South Hamilton, MA (24 miles away)
- Hartford Seminary in Hartford, CT (89 miles away)
- Holy Apostles College and Seminary in Cromwell, CT (92 miles away)
- Unification Theological Seminary in Barrytown, NY (143 miles away)