The Master's College and Seminary
21726 Placerita Canyon Road, Santa Clarita, CA
- FAFSA School Code: 001220
- Phone: (661) 259-3540
- School Homepage
- Phone: (661) 259-3540 x3363
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (661) 259-3540 x3394
- Financial Aid Page
The Master's College and Seminary is operated as an interdenominational Christian school located in Santa Clarita, CA, which has a seminary for students seeking to become priests. Enrollment at The Master's College and Seminary is nearly 1,400 yearly. The Master's College and Seminary has over twenty different programs available to students, with a Doctor's degree being the highest level offered. The more popular programs among individuals are shown below:
- Liberal Arts
- Business Administration
- Christian Counseling
- Biblical Studies
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, transcripts and any test scores, which are then reviewed by the admissions office. Either the SAT or ACT exam must be taken in order to be able to apply to this school. Scores between 22 - 29 on the ACT or 970 - 1230 on the SAT are required to greatly increase the chance of getting accepted.
The Master's College and Seminary also offers services for students such as career counseling for students that may require additional help, flexible courses for working or busy students, and help with employment opportunities for students.
The tuition is approximately $29,000 each year for undergraduate level students and approximately $12,000 for graduate level programs, though it may change based on any number of circumstances. Students may check the school's tuition calculator to determine a more personalized cost estimate. Housing is available and the price is around $5,300 annually. Financial aid may be offered to those that meet the necessary requirements.
The Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities has accredited the instruction & training provided by The Master's College and Seminary for over thirty-eight straight years. For information and consumer disclosures, please visit school's website.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Get more information about the programs offered by The Master's College and Seminary by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Theology and Religious Vocations
- Ministry (M)
- Christian Counseling (B, D, M)
- Biblical Studies (B, C, M)
- Theology (B, D, M)
- Missions, Missionary Studies and Missiology (B)
- Religious Education (B)
- Youth Ministry (B)
Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Liberal Arts (B)
Business and Marketing Studies
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Biology (B)
Visual and Performing Arts
- Music (B)
Communications and Journalism
- Communication, General (B)
- Communication and Media Studies (B)
- History (B)
English Language and Literature
- English (B)
Family and Consumer Sciences
- Family and Consumer Sciences (B)
Mathematics and Statistics
- Math (B)
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer Science (B)
- Natural Sciences (B)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Once scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are calculated, the expected average cost for students at this school is $24,200. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance visit the net price calculator. A fee of $40 is required from all applicants. Students in need of financial assistance can get more information through the school's financial aid department, by calling (661) 259-3540 x3394. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $26,000-$32,000
- Part time students are estimated to pay about $1,100 to $1,300 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $410
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition for graduate students is estimated to range between $11,000-$13,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $460 to $550 per credit hour
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||98%||$13,607|
|Receiving Student Loans||62%||$8,893|
Note: The estimated default rate of students taking federal student loans in 2009 was around 0.6%.
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to The Master's College and Seminary.
- King's University in Van Nuys, CA (13 miles away)
- Academy for Jewish Religion - California in Los Angeles, CA (22 miles away)
- World Mission University in Los Angeles, CA (26 miles away)
- Fuller Theological Seminary in California in Pasadena, CA (27 miles away)
- St John's Seminary in Camarillo, CA (29 miles away)
- Life Pacific College in San Dimas, CA (44 miles away)
- Claremont School of Theology in Claremont, CA (50 miles away)
- Bethesda University of California in Anaheim, CA (50 miles away)