Get more information about Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah by clicking links below:
Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah is a Jewish seminary located in Kew Gardens, New York that offers educational guidance and rabbinical training for students. The largest programs offered are the talmudic studies bachelor's and master's degree programs, with more than sixty individuals completing their coursework in the past few years.
The admissions process begins with the submission of an application, school records and any test scores, which are then evaluated by the admissions staff.
Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah also offers student services such as career counseling assistance for students in need of help and job placement opportunities.
The cost of tuition is nearly $15,000 for both undergraduate level students and graduate students, but may change from year to year. Students are asked to visit the school's tuition calculator to better understand their personal tuition costs. Student housing is available and the cost is approximately $830 for the year. Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah may offer financial aid for potential students who are eligible by way of grants and loans.
Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah has been accredited by the Association of Advanced Rabbinical and Talmudic Schools, Accreditation Commission since 1984. To see details on programs and consumer disclosures, please visit the official website of the school.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Talmudic Studies (B)
- Students are charged around $14,750 per year in tuition costs*
- Required fees, excluding tuition, cost about $110*
- Last year the graduating class was around ten students
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The net cost of this school is close to $9,700 annually, after the various types of aid, including scholarships and grants, are taken into consideration. To calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. Students wishing to apply to this school must pay an application fee of $100. The financial aid department provides information and resources for students seeking out financial options. Their phone number is (718) 846-1940 x112. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Undergraduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $15,000-$18,000
- Required fees for full-time students: $120
Graduate Courses - Tuition Details
- Annual tuition estimates are between $15,000-$18,000 for graduate students
- Required fees for graduate students are around $120
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||60%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||60%||$5,734|
Other Theological Schools & Seminaries Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Yeshiva Shaar Hatorah.
- Talmudical Seminary Oholei Torah in Brooklyn, NY (6 miles away)
- United Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (7 miles away)
- Mirrer Yeshiva Central Institute in Brooklyn, NY (8 miles away)
- Mesivtha Tifereth Jerusalem of America in New York, NY (8 miles away)
- Mesivta Torah Vodaath Rabbinical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (8 miles away)
- Beis Medrash Heichal Dovid in Far Rockaway, NY (9 miles away)
- Torah Temimah Talmudical Seminary in Brooklyn, NY (9 miles away)
- Yeshiva and Kollel Harbotzas Torah in Brooklyn, NY (9 miles away)