Law Schools in Oklahoma
Average attorney salaries in Oklahoma range between - to -. The variety of employment options available to lawyers can result in a very broad pay range, however here is a list of average salaries from areas across Oklahoma.
- Lawton: -
- Oklahoma City: -
- Tulsa: -
Detailed List of Law Schools in Oklahoma (3 Schools)
Only law schools accredited by the American Bar Association - Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar are listed below. Other law schools may also exist in Oklahoma, however they are may not listed here.
Schools are sorted by size with the largest school first, based on the number of law students graduating each year.
Visit the website for University of Oklahoma Norman Campus at http://www.ou.edu
- Law program accredited since 1923
- About 150 students graduate per year
- Estimated tuition & fees are about $15,000 per year (Nonresidents: $25,000)
Oklahoma City University in Oklahoma City, OK
Visit the website for Oklahoma City University at http://www.okcu.edu
- Law program accredited since 1960
- About 130 students graduate per year
- Estimated tuition & fees are about $31,000 per year
University of Tulsa (Tulsa University) in Tulsa, OK
Visit the website for University of Tulsa at http://www.utulsa.edu
- Law program accredited since 1950
- About 100 students graduate per year
- Estimated tuition & fees are about $37,000 per year
Notes: Tuition & fee amounts are for both Oklahoma in-state residents and out of state students, unless noted otherwise. The tuition information displayed is an estimate, which we calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only. Please contact the respective law school for information about the current school year.
Source: IPEDS Survey 2012-2015: Data obtained from the US Dept. of Education's Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS). Data may vary depending on school and academic year.