Canadian Valley Technology Center
6505 E Hwy 66, El Reno, OK
Get Your Degree Online!
- FAFSA School Code: 009965
- Phone: (405) 262-2629
- School Homepage
- Phone: (405) 422-2205
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (405) 422-2208
Canadian Valley Technology Center is a public training center based out of Oklahoma. It was founded in 1970 and it is committed to preparing students to succeed in their careers. It offers high quality career and technical education programs at three campuses throughout Oklahoma.
Popular Programs Offered
Some of the programs offered at Canadian Valley Technology Center are:
- Biomedical sciences
- Computer aided drafting and design
- Health careers
- Auto service technology
- Surgical technology
- Precision machining
- Computer information systems
- Graphic design
- Early care and education
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration
- Practical nursing
- Interactive media and web technology
- Medical office technology
- Aviation maintenance technology
- Construction trades
Canadian Valley Technology Center offers full-time career programs for both high school students and adult students. Students must complete an enrollment form. Adult students must receive an evaluation through vocational counseling and an academic and aptitude assessment. The institution also offers short-term courses and students can complete these courses to improve employment opportunities. Students must be at least 16 years of age to enroll in short-term classes.
Financial aid is available to students who are eligible and demonstrate financial need. Assessments of need are determined by earned income of the previous year and expected income upon enrollment at CV Tech.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Canadian Valley Technology Center by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
- Advertising (C)
Computer and Information Sciences
- Architectural Drafting cad (C)
Family and Consumer Sciences
- Child Care Provider (C)
Health and Clinical Professions
Mechanic and Repair Technology
- Auto Mechanic (C)
- Auto Body (C)
- Aircraft Mechanic (C)
- Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (C)
- Medium and Heavy Vehicle Truck Technology (C)
Personal and Culinary Services
- Cosmetology (C)
- Welding (C)
- Machine Tool Technology (C)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $4,500. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$2,779|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To help students and alumni, Canadian Valley Technology Center may offer services like:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
Popular Transfer-Out Colleges & Universities
The following 4-year colleges are popular choices for many students of Canadian Valley Technology Center to transfer out to. You can click on the school profiles below to get additional admissions information:
Other Technical Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Canadian Valley Technology Center.
- Francis Tuttle Technology Center in Oklahoma City, OK (18 miles away)
- Metro Technology Centers in Oklahoma City, OK (26 miles away)
- Mid - Del Technology Center in Midwest City, OK (30 miles away)
- Moore Norman Technology Center in Norman, OK (32 miles away)
- Eastern Oklahoma County Technology Center in Choctaw, OK (38 miles away)