Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center
10925 South Central Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Get Your Degree Online!
- FAFSA School Code: 040493
- Phone: (323) 564-1431 x300
- School Homepage
- Phone: (323) 564-1431
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (324) 564-1431 x324
- Automotive repair
- Culinary arts
- Data entry
- Nursing assistant
- Landscaping and groundskeeping
- Clinical medical assistant
- Customer service support
- Licensed practical nursing
- Emergency medical technician
- Medical office management
Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center features an open admissions policy. Students can enroll either full or part-time.
Financial Aid Options
Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center charges $306 per credit hour for in-state residents and only about five percent of students receive financial aid. Most students who qualify for financial assistance receive the Federal Pell Grant.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
- Landscaping and Groundskeeping (C)
Business and Marketing Studies
- Customer Service Support (C)
Computer and Information Sciences
- Data Entry and Microcomputer Applications (C)
- Construction Trades (C)
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Mechanic and Repair Technology
- Auto Mechanic (C)
- Computer Installation and Repair Technology (C)
- Welding (C)
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $2,700. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||5%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||5%||$5,833|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To support students and graduates, Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center may offer services to students like:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Assisting students to find work
- Day care
Popular Transfer-Out Colleges & Universities
Many students from Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center may transfer-out and continue their education at the following four-year colleges & universities:
- California State University - Dominguez Hills
- University of Southern California
- California State University - Los Angeles
- California State University - Long Beach
- University of California - Los Angeles
Other Technical Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Maxine Waters Employment Preparation Center.
- Hacienda La Puente Adult Education in La Puente, CA (19 miles away)
- Baldwin Park Adult & Community Education in Baldwin Park, CA (20 miles away)