Northwest Technical Institute (NTI)
709 S Old Missouri Rd, Springdale, AR
- FAFSA School Code: 020737
- Phone: (479) 751-8824 x0
- School Homepage
- Phone: (479) 751-8824 x100
- Admissions Page
Financial Aid Office
- Phone: (479) 751-8824 x240
- Financial Aid Page
There are four major divisions of programs at NTI:
The Diploma Programs offer post secondary programs to provide training to enter a recognized occupation. These programs generally range from nine to eighteen months, combining classroom instruction with practical skills taught in a lab or practicum setting.
The Secondary Career Center (SCC) is a secondary career and technology center that serves the public schools in Northwest Arkansas. We provide training for current high school students to earn high school credit in career and technical fields.
The Adult Education seeks to upgrade the general educational level of adults in the community. This is accomplished through instruction leading to an Arkansas high school diploma, through English as a Second Language (ESL) classes, and through classes to upgrade basic skills to meet the changing needs of society. These services are free.
The Community Education training sector provides short-term, non-credit courses in a variety of areas. The objectives of these classes may be to upgrade occupational skills and knowledge, introduce new skills, or enhance leisure activities.
The qualified instructional staff at Northwest Technical Institute provides students the opportunity, challenge, and training to meet their individual needs in today's world of advancing technology.
We hope that you will capitalize on the opportunities provided here to meet your career objective. The administration and support staff are here to assist you in any way we can to make your time spent here enjoyable and personally rewarding.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Northwest Technical Institute by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (Ph.D.,M.D.,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
- Computer (C)
- Computer Programming (C)
- Electrical and Communications Engineering Technology (C)
- Refrigeration Technology (C)
- Architectural Drafting cad (C)
Health and Clinical Professions
Mechanic and Repair Technology
- Auto Mechanic (C)
- Diesel Mechanic (C)
- Industrial Mechanics and Maintenance (C)
- Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) (C)
- Welding (C)
- Machine Shop Technology (C)
Transportation and Materials Moving
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $6,700. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $10 application fee for those applying to a program. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $1,900-$2,300 for both state residents and nonresidents
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $42 to $50 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||69%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||69%||$1,841|
|Receiving Student Loans||2%||$8,000|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To support students and graduates, Northwest Technical Institute may offer student services like:
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Employment search assistance
Other Technical Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Northwest Technical Institute.
- Indian Capital Technology Center - Stilwell in Stilwell, OK (38 miles away)
- Indian Capital Technology Center - Tahlequah in Tahlequah, OK (52 miles away)
- Northeast Technology Center - Afton in Afton, OK (59 miles away)
- Indian Capital Technology Center - Sallisaw in Sallisaw, OK (63 miles away)
- Franklin Technology Center in Joplin, MO (66 miles away)