BIR Training Center is a less than two-year career school dedicated to offering a sound education for students located in and around the greater Chicago metro area. In fact, the five school locations ranging in location from Devon, Belmont, O'Hare, Loop and a Computerized Manufacturing Lab off the Northwest Highway. Based on recent program completion reports gathered, over 110 students graduated with 71% of students who start the program complete it. BIR Training Center offers several programs to choose from. The more popular enrolled programs are listed below:
- Computer Numerically Controlled (CNC)
- Medical Assistant
- Office Administration
- Applied Business Communication
- BIR English Language Institute
- Manufacturing Technology
- Medical Office Assistant
- Health Information Technology
To help students and alumni succeed, BIR Training Center may offer some services to students like:
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
BIR Training Center has been accredited by the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCACAS), Board of Trustees since 1997. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about classes offered, tuition, and consumer disclosures.
The following is a list of programs being offered at BIR Training Center. It is important to note that the list may be different from currently available programs. Students should contact the school to ensure program availability.
Get more information about the programs offered by BIR Training Center by clicking the request information to the right.
Medical Assistant (37 Hours)
The medical assistant program takes about twenty months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,030*
- Around 100 students completed the medical assistant program last year
- The medical assistant program takes about 20 months to complete
Find out more and discover other schools listed by checking out our medical assistant schools profile page.
Medical Insurance Biller (33 Hours)
The medical insurance biller program takes about twenty months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $13,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $920*
- Students complete this program in usually 20 months
More detailed information and school listings are available through our medical insurance biller courses information page.
The program offered on average takes about sixteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $12,000*
- Cost of required books or supplies: $940*
- Takes about 16 months to complete
Manufacturing Engineering Technician (35 Hours)
The manufacturing engineering technician program takes about sixteen months for most students to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $15,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $1,170*
- Last year, more than 10 students completed this program
- The manufacturing engineering technician program takes about 16 months to complete
More detailed information and school listings are available through our manufacturing engineering technician degree profile page.
Bookkeeping (28 Hours)
Bookkeeping program takes on average sixteen months to complete.
- Tuition estimate is $11,000*
- Required supplies and books: $660*
- More than 30 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the bookkeeping program in 16 months
Check out our bookkeeping courses profile page to obtain a complete overview and school listings that may help you match the right school..
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to BIR Training Center.
- Chicago ORT Technical Institute in Skokie, IL (3 miles away)
- National Latino Education Institute in Chicago, IL (12 miles away)
- Kaplan College - Hammond in Hammond, IN (32 miles away)
- Hamilton Technical College in Davenport, IA (149 miles away)
- Brighton Center's Center for Employment Training in Newport, KY (263 miles away)