CET – Oxnard Reviews
- Reviewed on December 10, 2012 ( )
- Rating: 2 out of 5 stars
Took the Machining course it wasn't what I expected. Here are a couple of Examples:
1. Teacher was not disciplinary enough with the students.
2. Teacher is unaware on a students progress.
3. Students are not given class lessons or textbook.
4. Students are not challenged on a daily basis.
5. Students teach themselves. etc....... I can continue even longer. Overall is a poorly structured program.
- Reviewed on February 24, 2012 ( )
- Rating: 5 out of 5 stars
I had a great experience attending the Medical Assisting program at C.E.T in Oxnard. The instructor, Abigail P. was a wonderful, insightful teacher. The many opportunies given as a student to volunteer within our community were ( for myself) life-changing!!! I've been very blessed to have taken the chance to further educate myself as well as improving my family life. Thankyou C.E.T .... and THANKYOU, Abby for all you've done and continue to do!!!!!!! Good luck to all those who attend and are thinking of attending... It's worth it in the end! :-)
Write Your Review of CET – Oxnard
To get started, please select a rating from the drop down menu below. Reviews are subject to approval, and inappropriate or incendiary comments may be edited or rejected. All fields below are required.