Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science is a career school dedicated to providing a practical education for students in Cincinnati and surrounding areas. The largest programs offered are the funeral service associate's and bachelor's degree programs, with more than 440 students graduating in the past few years.
This school has been accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission since 1982. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can see programs available, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Funeral Service and Mortuary Science (A, B)
- The tuition charges per year are around $17,630*
- Estimated required fees (in addition to tuition) for this program: $2,400*
- From the last reported year the graduating class was around ninety students
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $18,000-$21,000
- Required fees for full-time students: $2,500
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||38%||$5,962|
|Student Loans (Federal)||81%||$9,274|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Cincinnati College of Mortuary Science.
- Mid - America College of Funeral Service in Jeffersonville, IN (91 miles away)
- John A Gupton College in Nashville, TN (245 miles away)
- Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science Inc in Pittsburgh, PA (258 miles away)
- Worsham College of Mortuary Science in Wheeling, IL (271 miles away)