Eagle Gate College - Layton is a four-year career school, which provides high quality education and training for its students. Students can choose from many areas of study, including:
- Recreation and Fitness Studies
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Security and Protective Services
- Business and Marketing Studies
- Visual and Performing Arts
- Computer and Information Sciences
Over the previous several years Eagle Gate College - Layton granted degrees to more than 300 students with a graduation rate of more than 61%. Over ten different programs are offered at Eagle Gate College Layton campus, with a Bachelor's degree being the highest level available. Below is a list of the more popular programs offered are:
- Health and Physical Education, Fitness
- Medical Assistant
- Law and Justice Administration
- Pharmacy Technician
To support students and graduates, Eagle Gate College - Layton may offer student services including:
- Online course work available
- Classes offered on nights and weekends
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Assistance to find work
To learn more and get consumer disclosures, please visit eaglegatecollege.edu.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Eagle Gate College – Layton. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
Learn more about programs available at Eagle Gate College – Layton by clicking on the request information button.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Recreation and Fitness Studies
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The cost of attendance is approximately - per year, after the grants, scholarships and other forms of aid are calculated. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. Any tuition and financial aid figures listed provide an outline of costs at this school, however they may not accurately represent current costs, fees, or tuition. Please check with Eagle Gate College – Layton for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- The estimated tuition range is around $15,000-$18,000 per year
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $410 to $490 per credit hour
- Required fees: $79
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||94%||$4,013|
|Receiving Student Loans||88%||$9,702|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Eagle Gate College – Layton.
- Broadview University - Layton in Layton, UT (2 miles away)
- Vista College in Richardson, TX (2 miles away)
- Stevens - Henager College - Ogden in West Haven, UT (11 miles away)
- National Institute of Technology - Fortis College in Salt Lake City, UT (27 miles away)
- Independence University in Salt Lake City, UT (27 miles away)