L'Academie de Cuisine is a career college that provides career oriented education for its students. Over 330 students have attended and completed their education in the last few years based on published graduation information with more than 36% of students who start the program continue it to completion. L'Academie de Cuisine offers several programs to choose from. Below is a list of the more popular programs offered are:
- Culinary Arts
- Baking And Pastry
To help students and alumni succeed, L'Academie de Cuisine may provide services including:
- Remedial instructional courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Employment search assistance
This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training since 1988. Please visit lacademie.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
L’Academie de Cuisine have offered the programs listed below. Not all programs currently offered by this school may be listed below. Students may contact the school at 30167112 to confirm programs or obtain additional information.
Get more information about the programs offered by L’Academie de Cuisine by clicking the request information to the right.
Culinary Arts (1,620 Hours)
Culinary arts program takes ,as reported, thirteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $32,000*
- Estimated cost of required books and supplies are around $770*
- Around 60 students completed the culinary arts program last year
- The culinary arts program takes about 13 months to complete
Get more details and discover other schools listed by checking out our culinary arts schools page.
Baking And Pastry (1,620 Hours)
The baking and pastry program offered commonly takes about twelve months to complete.
- Estimated tuition cost of this program is $27,000*
- Cost of required supplies and books: $770*
- Last year, more than 40 students completed this program
- Students complete this program in usually 12 months
More detailed information and school listings are available through our baking and pastry classes profile page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||89%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||89%||$2,947|
|Receiving Student Loans||89%||$9,500|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to L’Academie de Cuisine.
- The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College in Philadelphia, PA (120 miles away)
- French Culinary Institute in New York, NY (202 miles away)
- Institute of Culinary Education in New York, NY (203 miles away)
- Star Career Academy - Syosset in Syosset, NY (227 miles away)
- Harrison College in Morrisville, NC (243 miles away)