Lincoln Group of Schools is a system of campuses that provide various career oriented educations. The schools that comprise the system are owned and operated by the Lincoln Educational Services Corporation. Over 40 locations can be found throughout the United States.
Lincoln's approach to education is to provide hands-on training, focusing on career-specific technical skills. Lincoln accomplishes this through a quality, student-focused education that empowers each student to reach his or her highest potential.
The first Lincoln Technical Institute was opened in 1946 in Newark, New Jersey. A single program in air conditioning and refrigeration was offered. Within two years the school expanded to automotive technology, resulting in rapid growth for the school and its eventual sale. The purchase of Lincoln Technical Institute brought it together with other campuses in various states, establishing a system which would grow into nearly fifteen schools by 1996. A second sale of the school to a new owner resulted in further and faster expansion into various programs and locations, and eventually a public stock offering.
Lincoln Group of Schools offers a variety of programs for the purposes of skill development and training in high demand fields. The schools mostly cater to individuals lacking a high school education or are seeking a rapid career change into a skill dependent field. Programs are taught by industry veterans that provide practical education opportunities to ensure students are prepared for entry into the workforce.
Programs offered include:
- Dental Assisting
- Automotive Technician
- Culinary Arts
Program availability is based on location. Intere4sted students should visit the Lincoln Group of Schools website to determine which location best suits their interests.
Lincoln Tech – Union is located at 2299 Vauxhall Rd in the city of Union. This campus has a graduating class size which is close to 580 students in a given year. This location offers services for students in the form of career guidance for students in need of help, remedial education classes for program or licensure preparation, and flexible scheduling for individuals who cannot make regular hours. To learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting lincolnedu.com.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Lincoln Tech – Union. Programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at 90896514.
The auto mechanic programs that are listed below are organized by the number of credit hours offered.
61 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $30,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,500*
- Takes about 14 months to complete
30 Credit Hours
- Estimated tuition and fees: $14,000 per year*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,000*
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Refrigeration Technology (57 Hours)
Refrigeration technology program takes usually twelve months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $26,000*
- The estimated cost of books or supplies required is $920*
- Last year, more than 300 students completed this program
- The length of the refrigeration technology program is about 12 months
Electrical Equipment Installation and Repair (42 Hours)
The electrical equipment installation and repair program offered usually takes about thirteen months to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $23,000*
- Required supplies and books: $1,510*
- More than 90 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- Students usually complete the electrical equipment installation and repair program in 13 months
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimated to provide a comparative context. For more detailed information individuals are asked to contact the school.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at this school is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. To calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. Student who wish to obtain more information regarding financial aid may contact the school's financial aid office at (908) 964-7800, which has information regarding types of aid, forms and more. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||88%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||72%||$4,647|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$8,601|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Lincoln Tech – Union.
- Lincoln Tech - Whitestone in Whitestone, NY (24 miles away)
- Lincoln Tech - Mahwah in Mahwah, NJ (27 miles away)
- Lincoln Tech - Philadelphia in Philadelphia, PA (59 miles away)
- Automotive Training Center - Exton in Exton, PA (85 miles away)
- Universal Technical Institute of Pennsylvania Inc in Exton, PA (86 miles away)