Ohio Business College - Sheffield is a two year private institution, which offers high quality education and training for its students. Students may select from many areas of study, including:
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Business and Marketing Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
Over 450 students have attended and completed their training in the last few years based on published information with more than 69% of those who start the program continue it to completion. Ohio Business College - Sheffield offers several programs to choose from. Here are the more popular programs offered:
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Administration
- Business Administration
To help support students, Ohio Business College - Sheffield may provide services like:
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assistance to find work
The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools has accredited the program courses of Ohio Business College - Sheffield for over thirty-three straight years. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about programs available, tuition, and disclosures.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Ohio Business College – Sheffield. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
Find more information about available programs offered by Ohio Business College – Sheffield by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $8,100-$9,700
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $230 to $270 per credit hour
- Required fees for full-time students: $600
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||98%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||96%||$5,457|
|Receiving Student Loans||98%||$7,165|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Ohio Business College – Sheffield.
- Bryant and Stratton College - Parma in Parma, OH (18 miles away)
- Bryant and Stratton College - Cleveland in Cleveland, OH (24 miles away)
- Ohio Business College - Sandusky in Sandusky, OH (28 miles away)
- Bryant and Stratton College - Eastlake Campus in Eastlake, OH (35 miles away)
- Trumbull Business College in Warren, OH (75 miles away)