Penn Commercial Business - Technical School operates as a 2-year private career school that offers a great education environment for its students in Washington and surrounding areas. Students may choose from a few areas of study, including:
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Construction Trades
- Mechanic and Repair Technology
- Computer and Information Sciences
- Engineering Technology
- Business and Marketing Studies
Last year over 190 students were awarded degrees with a graduation rate of about 72%. Penn Commercial Business - Technical School offers more than twenty different programs available to students, and it awards degrees up to an Associates degree. The more popular enrolled programs are shown below:
- Medical Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Heating and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
To help students and alumni succeed, Penn Commercial Business - Technical School may offer student services like those listed below:
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Employment search assistance
- Child care
The last reported accreditation for Penn Commercial Business - Technical School was done by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. Please visit penncommercial.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
Below is a list of areas of study that may be available for students. Any linked program will direct you to the respective program's profile page which provides general educational requirements and possible career paths.
Find more information about available programs offered by Penn Commercial Business – Technical School by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Mechanic and Repair Technology
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition is estimated to be around $21,000 per year
- Required fees for full-time students: $3,200
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||94%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||92%||$3,126|
|Receiving Student Loans||82%||$1,883|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Penn Commercial Business – Technical School.
- Rosedale Technical Institute in Pittsburgh, PA (20 miles away)
- Kaplan Career Institute - ICM Campus in Pittsburgh, PA (22 miles away)
- Everest Institute - Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA (22 miles away)
- Triangle Tech Inc - Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA (23 miles away)
- All - State Career School - Pittsburgh in West Mifflin, PA (26 miles away)