Professional Business College is a two-year career school that offers a great education environment for its students located in and around New York. Over the past several years Professional Business College granted degrees to over 360 students with around 21% of those who start the program continuing on to complete it. Professional Business College offers several programs to choose from. The more popular programs are shown below:
- Business Administration
- Administrative Assistant
- Business Operations Support and Secretarial Services
- Business, Management, Marketing and Related Support Services
To help students and recent graduates, Professional Business College may provide some services to students including:
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Employing students to lower education costs
- Assisting students to find work
This school has been accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools since 1985. To learn more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit pbcny.edu.
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Professional Business College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
English Language and Literature
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $9,100-$11,000
- For part-time students, charges are between $400-$480 per unit
- Required fees: $710
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Professional Business College.
- Globe Institute of Technology in New York, NY (0.6 miles away)
- Spanish - American Institute in New York, NY (0.7 miles away)
- Plaza College in Forest Hills, NY (6 miles away)
- Manhattan School of Computer Technology in Brooklyn,, NY (7 miles away)
- Ace Computer Training Center in Forest Hills, NY (8 miles away)