Sullivan University is a private institution that provides a career focused education. The school was founded in 1962 by A.O. Sullivan and his son A.R. and was originally known as the Sullivan Business College. The school originally offered a one year program, but in 1972 expanded to provide and associates degree. Since then addition of new programs and the ability to grant degrees up to the doctoral has resulted in a large expansion for the school. Three locations in Kentucky and the online division of the school comprise Sullivan University.
Students who attend Sullivan University may choose to pursue one of a number of programs that are designed to prepare individuals for a long term career. Instructors are educated and professionals that work to prepare students for entry into the workforce by providing skill development and training alongside traditional courses. Upon completion students will receive a certificate, diploma, undergraduate degree e or graduate degree, followed by the pursuit of employment.
Programs offered include:
- Mechanical CADD - Associates
- Interior Design - Associate/Bachelors
- Graphic Design - Associate/Bachelors
- Dynamic Web Development - Associate/Bachelors
- Computer Engineering Technology - Associate
- Architectural CADD - Associate
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology - Associate/Bachelors
- HVAC-R - Certificate/Associate
For more information about our graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website at http://disclosure1.sctd.edu/.
Spencerian College is located at 4627 Dixie Hwy in the city of Louisville. About a thousand students have graduated from this campus over the past few years. This location provides services for students in the form of job placement options for students after graduation, distance learning courses for students who need to obtain their education online, and remedial education classes for program or licensure preparation. Students may learn more, including the school's consumer disclosures, by visiting spencerian.edu.
The following is a list of areas of study available at Spencerian College. Programs that have a link will take you to the program's profile page where education requirements, career pathways, and other information is available.
Find more information about available programs offered by Spencerian College by clicking the request information button to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Health and Clinical Professions
Recreation and Fitness Studies
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are between $19,000-$23,000
- For part-time students, charges are between $300-$360 per unit
- Required fees for full-time students: $630
Alternate Tuition Plan Options Available
- Some programs may have tuition rates that will remain the same as the first year for up to five years.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||68%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||62%||$5,177|
|Receiving Student Loans||50%||$10,060|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Spencerian College.
- Daymar College - Louisville KY in Louisville, KY (8 miles away)
- Daymar College - Louisville in Louisville, KY (18 miles away)
- Lexington Healing Arts Academy in Lexington, KY (71 miles away)
- Spencerian College - Lexington in Lexington, KY (75 miles away)
- National College - Lexington in Lexington, KY (77 miles away)