West Virginia Junior College - Charleston is a two year career school dedicated to offering a sound education for students located in and around Charleston. Students may choose from many areas of study, including:
- Health and Clinical Professions
- Engineering Technology
- Legal Professions and Studies
- Business and Marketing Studies
- Computer and Information Sciences
Over 320 students have completed their education in the last few years with a graduation rate of more than 35%. West Virginia Junior College in Charleston offers several programs to pick from. Some of the more popular programs being offered:
- Medical Office Assistant
- Computer Systems Technology
- Legal Administrative Assistant
- Business Administration
To support students and graduates, West Virginia Junior College - Charleston may offer support services like those listed below:
- Distance learning
- Academic counseling for students
- Work study style employment
- Assisting students to find work
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. To see more and get consumer disclosures, you can visit wvjc.edu.
The program list below was created by historical graduation information reported by the school. This list may not represent the current curriculum offered. Visit the school's website to get more information about programs offered.
Get more information about the programs offered by West Virginia Junior College – Charleston by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Medical Office Assistant (A, C)
Dental Assistant (A, C)
Information Technology (A, C)
Legal Administrative Assistant (A, C)
Business Administration (A, C)
Medical Executive Assistant (A, C)
*The posted costs for tuition, fees and supplies are determined through historical data and may not represent current costs.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at West Virginia Junior College – Charleston is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $11,000-$14,000
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $350 to $420 per credit hour
- Required fees: $1,400
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||100%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||98%||$7,139|
|Receiving Student Loans||89%||$5,776|
Other Career Colleges
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to West Virginia Junior College – Charleston.
- Gallipolis Career College in Gallipolis, OH (48 miles away)
- Daymar College - New Boston in New Boston, OH (76 miles away)
- West Virginia Junior College - Bridgeport in Bridgeport, WV (98 miles away)
- West Virginia Junior College - Morgantown in Morgantown, WV (127 miles away)
- Heritage College - Columbus in Columbus, OH (130 miles away)