Vista College Online is based in Richardson, Texas and is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Additionally, Vista College is chartered by the State of Texas as a private education corporation and approved by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC).
Vista College Online offers a variety of accredited, online programs for students that lead to diplomas, associate, and bachelor degrees. Concentrations at Vista College include the following: business, medical insurance billing, medical insurance coding, paralegal, information technology, criminal justice, information systems security and assurance, healthcare administration, and project management.
The highly targeted programs offered at Vista College are designed to give students succeed as efficiently as possible. In fact, Vista College offers online programs that can be completed within 10 months and associate degrees as fast as eighteen months. With online courses taught by subject matter experts, students quickly assimilate the knowledge necessary to gain competence and confidence in their field of choosing.
Programs Offered at Vista College
- Medical Lab Technician
- Vocational/Practical Nurse Diploma
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Assisting Associate Degree
- Dental Assistant Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Diploma
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Associate Degree
- Veterinarian Technology Associate Degree
- Business Administration Diploma
- Business Management Associate Degree
- Business Management Accounting Associate Degree
- Information Technology Diploma
- Information Technology Associate Degree
- Criminal Justice Associate Degree
- Paralegal Associate Degree
- Construction Management Associate Degree
- Construction Technology Diploma
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Diploma
- Cosmetology Certificate of Proficiency
- Electrical Technician Diploma
- HVAC Certificate Program
- Trades Management - HVAC Associate Degree
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
Financial aid is often the gateway for students, new and returning, to afford higher education. Online learning programs are no different in that regard from their classroom-based counterparts. Financial aid options at Vista include school-based scholarship programs and federal aid. Examples of federal financial aid programs offered via Vista College include: federal student aid, federal Pell grants, federal student loans, federal PLUS loans, military benefits, veterans benefits, trade adjustment assistance funding, tribal bureau of Indian Affairs, and rehabilitation services funding. For estimated costs, tuition, financial aid you qualify for, and admissions information please contact the school vistacollege.edu or complete the information box on the page.
Please visit the school’s website for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.