Burlington County College is an accredited, public, two-year, co-educational, community college located in Burlington County, New Jersey. Major facilities are located in two campuses in Mount Laurel and Pemberton Township and two centers in Willingboro and Mount Holly. Founded in 1966, the college enrolls more than 8,500 students in certificate programs, Associate in Applied Science, Associate in Arts and Associate in Science degree programs. Burlington County College is approved by the State and accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
It’s a medium size comprehensive community college that provides easy access to affordable and quality education. Offer state of the art technologies in the education and training of all individuals through an appropriate mix of delivery systems. The college is enriching the quality of life by sponsoring cultural, personal and recreational interest activities through a widespread program of community and continuing education.
BCC also provides an educational experience that encourages individual to think critically and to examine and clarify ethical, personal and political values, enabling individuals to strengthen their academic skills through academic support, counseling and adaptive learning.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $7,000. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $20 application fee for those applying to a program. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are:
- State Residents: $3,000-$3,600
- Out-of-State: $5,400-$6,516
- Part-time students are charged:
- State Residents: $140-$160 per credit unit
- Nonresidents: $220-$260 per credit unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||58%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||56%||$4,123|
|Receiving Student Loans||13%||$4,263|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To help support students, Burlington County College may offer student services like:
- Online classes
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
Graduation & Transfer Rates
Community colleges offer a variety of career and transfer options for students. The following table shows the graduation and transfer-out rates for Burlington County College, versus those community colleges in New Jersey, which can be valuable information for determining which school to attend.
|RCBC||Burlington County||New Jersey|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Dental Hygienist Program
- Accredited by the American Dental Association, Commission on Dental Accreditation (since 2005)
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1986)
- Compare all associate's degree in nursing (ADN) programs in New Jersey
- Radiology Technician Program
- Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (since 1997)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Burlington County College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Personal and Culinary Services
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Burlington County College.
- Ocean County College in Toms River, NJ (25 miles away)
- Gloucester County College in Sewell, NJ (29 miles away)
- Atlantic Cape Community College in Mays Landing, NJ (35 miles away)
- Brookdale Community College in Lincroft, NJ (37 miles away)
- Middlesex County College in Edison, NJ (40 miles away)