Cleveland State Community College provides ample opportunities for learning for both credit and non – credit students. Students from a diverse ethnic and socioeconomic background come here year after year and leave with their future and careers secured. Quality education not only provides students with the right kind of knowledge to apply later - on job, but also gives these students the ability to live a quality life. Cleveland state Community College operates within the governance of Tennessee Board of Regents. This college believes in starting something great in life by building the best foundation – education.
Students have a wide variety of courses to select from and pursue a education path of their interest. Whether it is social sciences, or math and science or business and technology – every stream of education has course content that prepares students to select the right career and progress. Over all development of students is the focus here. Qualified staff of 70 numbers takes the responsibility to teach and educate students and help them shape their futures.
Cleveland state community college has 10 major buildings in their campus. Classrooms and laboratories have a modern look. This college houses a host of modern amenities for students to avail and take advantage of. These include an exceptionally great library, a computer laboratory and a multimedia center. Well, recreational activities are of equal importance too. And so there is also a tennis court, a gymnasium and an athletic field. So you can learn, relax and be future ready – on the right track!
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $4,800. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are:
- State Residents: $3,600-$4,400
- Out-of-State: $15,000-$18,060
- Charges for part-time students are:
- In-State: $150-$180 per unit
- Out-of-State: $630-$750 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||93%||$5,141|
|Receiving Student Loans||22%||$4,385|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To support students and graduates, Cleveland State Community College may provide services like those listed below:
- Online course work available
- Night and weekend classes available
- Remedial instructional courses
- Counseling assistance
- Work study style employment
- Helping students find work after graduation
Graduation & Transfer Rates
Community colleges offer a variety of career and transfer options for students. The following table shows the graduation and transfer-out rates for this school, versus those community colleges in Tennessee, which can be valuable information for determining which school to attend.
|Cleveland State Community College||Bradley County||Tennessee|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1978)
- Compare all associate's degree in nursing (ADN) programs in Tennessee
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Cleveland State Community College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
Visual and Performing Arts
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Cleveland State Community College.
- Chattanooga State Community College in Chattanooga, TN (22 miles away)
- Roane State Community College in Harriman, TN (49 miles away)
- Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville, TN (65 miles away)
- Northeast Alabama Community College in Rainsville, AL (73 miles away)
- Georgia Highlands College in Rome, GA (74 miles away)