Itawamba Community College (ICC) is located in Fulton, Mississippi. ICC has two additional campuses located in Tupelo and Belden, Mississippi to better serve students in the area. With average class sizes of 20-35 students, class can be scheduled during the day, at night, on weekends, and online.
Individual Program Accreditations:
- Associate Degree in Nursing
- EMT / Paramedic Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Physical Therapist Assistant Technology
- Practical Nursing
- Radiologic Technology
- Respiratory Care Technology
- Surgical Technology
The Student Success Center (SSC) provides comprehensive programs and services for students to help them improve academic performance. Service provided include: free tutoring, open math labs, Success Seminars, test review sessions, and a success monitoring program. The Advising Center is also available to students to allow students to work with an advisor to help the student focus on completing both persona and academic goals.
Campus housing is available at the Fulton location for students wishing to reside on campus. ICC has detailed Cost and Fee information on its website along with a substantive amount of information on the cost of attendance. Financial aid is available for those who qualify as well as an extensive list of academic-based and private scholarships. View the complete list on the ICC Scholarship Program page.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $6,100. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition estimates are:
- State Residents: $2,300-$2,800
- Out-of-State: $4,500-$5,400
- The estimated tuition for part time students is around $120 to $140 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||97%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||97%||$4,669|
|Receiving Student Loans||22%||$3,162|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To help students and recent graduates, Itawamba Community College may provide student services like:
- Online classes
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Assistance to find work
- Day care
Graduation & Transfer Rates
Community colleges offer a variety of career and transfer options for students. The following table shows the graduation and transfer-out rates for this school, versus those community colleges in Mississippi, which can be valuable information for determining which school to attend.
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
Campus: Itawamba Community College
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1988)
- Find all the other nursing programs in Mississippi
- Radiology Technician Program
- Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (since 1986)
Campus: Itawamba Community College - Tupelo Campus
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) Program
- Accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (since 2008)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Itawamba Community College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Biological and Biomedical Sciences
Business and Marketing Studies
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences
Foreign Languages and Literature
Health and Clinical Professions
Legal Professions and Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mathematics and Statistics
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Natural Resources and Conservation
Public Administration and Social Services
Security and Protective Services
Theology and Religious Vocations
Visual and Performing Arts
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Itawamba Community College.
- Northeast Mississippi Community College in Booneville, MS (28 miles away)
- Northwest Shoals Community College - Muscle Shoals in Muscle Shoals, AL (52 miles away)
- Bevill State Community College in Jasper, AL (86 miles away)
- Northwest Mississippi Community College in Senatobia, MS (92 miles away)
- Shelton State Community College in Tuscaloosa, AL (94 miles away)