Beloit Kansas is the home of the North Central Kansas Technical College. NCK Tech takes pride in preparing students to become skilled workers who contribute to the success of today’s global economy. Programs of study run from technical certification courses, some of which can take as little time as 9 to 18 months, to associate degrees, which generally take two years to complete, and qualify students to transfer to four-year institutions for continued education. Course offerings range from Computer Information Technology and Agricultural Equipment Technology to Culinary Arts and Carpentry, just to name a few.
Campus life is full of instruction and study time, but when students put the books down, they find plenty to do! Hanging out with friends in the Student Union building for TV or ping-pong is always a popular option. Students who want to maintain their fitness always find time to work out or take a dip in the indoor pool at the school’s gym and wellness center.
With a broad range of academic programs, leisure and fitness offerings, and affordable tuition rates running thousands of dollars below average college and university tuition rates, North Central Kansas is the obvious choice, especially for students in Beloit and surrounding areas. For information on admissions, contact the school’s admissions office. Call today and kick-start your future at North Central Kansas Technical Institute!
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $10,800. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. There is also a $50 application fee for students applying to the school. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition is estimated to range between $3,900-$4,700 for both in-state and out-of-state students
- Per unit charges are around $120 for part time students
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||96%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||76%||$4,294|
|Receiving Student Loans||76%||$6,141|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To help students and alumni, North Central Kansas Technical College may provide services including:
- Online classes
- Remedial instructional courses
- Academic counseling for students
- Student employment
- Assistance to find work
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 2000)
- See a list of all associate's degree in nursing (ADN) programs in Kansas
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by North Central Kansas Technical College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Personal and Culinary Services
Transportation and Materials Moving
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to North Central Kansas Technical College.
- Manhattan Area Technical College in Manhattan, KS (77 miles away)
- Pratt Community College in Pratt, KS (128 miles away)
- Highland Community College in Highland, KS (149 miles away)
- Neosho County Community College in Chanute, KS (184 miles away)
- Mid - Plains Community College in North Platte, NE (185 miles away)