Three Rivers Community College (TRCC) main campus is located in Poplar Bluff, Missouri. It has in-district centers in Doniphan, Piedmont, and Van Buren, and full-service centers in Kennett, Malden, Dexter, Portageville, Sikeston, and Cape Girardeau, Missouri. TRCC also offers courses in many high schools throughout southeast Missouri, as well as courses (and entire degree options) are available online.
TRCC Mission Statement:
Learn about what drives us to be the best, and the commitments we’ve made to ensure we succeed.
- Associate of Arts (AA) Degree
- Associate of Science (AS) Degree
- Associate of Arts in Teaching (AAT) Degree
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree
- One Year Certificates
- Short Term Certificates
View a complete list of Programs of Study via the school site or simply request admissions information from this page today.
Student Services include: Academic Advising, Career counseling, on-campus job opportunities, Student Life Programs, and Student Activities
The Student Service office has established relationships with most of the colleges and universities in Missouri, but as soon as a transfer school is selected, you should contact your advisor at that institution and make arrangements in attempt to ensure a seamless transition.
- Three Rivers District Residents: $75.00 per credit hour
- Out of District Missouri Residents: $120.00 per credit hour
- Out of State Residents: $150.00 per credit hour.
Additional fees include fees such as distance learning, equipment rental, and course fees. To apply online, simply follow the school link above and find out what TRCC can do for you.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $6,600. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Annual tuition range:
- State Residents: $3,100-$3,700
- Out-of-State: $6,100-$7,344
- Part-time students are charged:
- In-State: $110-$140 per unit
- Out-of-State: $200-$240 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||92%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||91%||$5,799|
|Receiving Student Loans||18%||$5,091|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To help support students, Three Rivers Community College – Poplar Bluff may provide student services including:
- Distance learning
- Remedial courses
- Career path counseling
- Student employment
- Employment search assistance
Graduation & Transfer Rates
Community colleges offer a variety of career and transfer options for students. The following table shows the graduation and transfer-out rates for this school, versus those community colleges in Missouri, which can be valuable information for determining which school to attend.
|Three Rivers Community College – Poplar Bluff||Butler County||Missouri|
Specialized Programs & Accreditations
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN) Program
- Accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. ? May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (since 1983)
- Find all the other nursing programs in Missouri
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA) Program
- Accredited by the American Occupational Therapy Association, Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (since 2011)
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Three Rivers Community College – Poplar Bluff by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Computer and Information Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences
Health and Clinical Professions
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Natural Resources and Conservation
Security and Protective Services
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Three Rivers Community College – Poplar Bluff.
- Mineral Area College in Park Hills, MO (74 miles away)
- Dyersburg State Community College in Dyersburg, TN (77 miles away)
- Ozarka College in Melbourne, AR (96 miles away)
- Jefferson College in Hillsboro, MO (103 miles away)
- Arkansas State University - Mountain Home in Mountain Home, AR (113 miles away)