Tillamook Bay Community College is located in the city of Tillamook, Oregon. Established in 1981, the community college provides students in the area with three campus locations. The main campus is located at 4301 Third Street while the other campuses are located in Nehalem and Pacific City, Oregon.
The major areas of study featured at the school include the following:
- Business management and marketing
- Health-related training
- Homeland security
- Law enforcement
- Liberal arts and sciences
- General studies
- Culinary and personal services
- Mechanic and repair technologies
Currently, about 460 undergraduates attend the community college. Students pay, on average, around $5,000 per year. For further information about the college and its course offerings, contact the school at (503) 842-8222.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around $6,600. To calculate a more personalized cost visit the net price calculator. The figures listed below are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Tuition & Fees Information
- Tuition estimates per year:
- State Residents: $4,200-$5,100
- Out-of-State: $5,100-$6,156
- Part-time students are charged:
- In-State: $94-$110 per unit
- Out-of-State: $110-$140 per unit
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student per year.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||77%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||71%||$5,173|
|Receiving Student Loans||29%||$3,576|
Admissions, Academics, & Student Services
To support students and graduates, Tillamook Bay Community College may provide services to students like:
- Online course work available
- Weekend and night classes available
- Remedial courses
- Academic counseling for students
The program list below is organized by areas of study. The programs that have a link will direct you to the program's profile page where you can learn more about education requirements and career pathways.
Get more information about the programs offered by Tillamook Bay Community College by clicking the request information to the right.
(C) Certificate or Award | (A) Associate's | (B) Bachelor's | (M) Master's Degree | (D) Doctorate (PhD,...)
Business and Marketing Studies
Liberal Arts and Sciences
Mechanic and Repair Technology
Personal and Culinary Services
Security and Protective Services
Other Community Colleges Nearby
The list of nearby schools has been selected by researching which schools offer similar programs to Tillamook Bay Community College.
- Clatsop Community College in Astoria, OR (50 miles away)
- Columbia Gorge Community College in The Dalles, OR (129 miles away)
- Blue Mountain Community College in Pendleton, OR (244 miles away)