Advanced Institute of Hair Design focuses on beauty & cosmetology training for students located in and around Greenfield. Over the past several years this school has awarded certificates to over 230 cosmetology students. The cosmetology courses that are offered at this school are:
To help support students, Advanced Institute of Hair Design may provide services to students, like those listed below:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Job placement assistance
The last reported accreditation for Advanced Institute of Hair Design was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Get more information by visiting the school's official website, where you can learn about admissions information, financial aid & tuition, and disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Advanced Institute of Hair Design – Greenfield. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (414) 525-1700.
Cosmetology (1,800 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately thirteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $18,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $2,000*
- 63 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 13 months
Read more and see other schools listed by visiting our cosmetology schools page.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
The esthetician program takes about four months for most students to complete.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $6,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,700*
- 45 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 4 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs by visiting our esthetician schools profile page, which also includes career information.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (150 Hours)
Cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes approximately seven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition costs are estimated to be $2,000*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 7 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The average annual "out of pocket" cost of attendance, after any grants and scholarships are considered, is around -. In order to calculate a more accurate and detailed cost of attendance check out their cost calculator here. There is also a $10 application fee for those applying to a program. Financial aid information may be obtained by contacting the financial aid office at (414) 525-6306. The figures listed are for informational purposes only and do not represent current or future tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||84%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||57%||$4,113|
|Receiving Student Loans||83%||$8,389|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Advanced Institute of Hair Design – Greenfield. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Regency Beauty Institute - Greenfield in Greenfield, WI (2 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Milwaukee in Milwaukee, WI (5 miles away)
- The Institute of Beauty and Wellness in Milwaukee, WI (8 miles away)
- Advanced Institute of Hair Design - Glendale in Glendale, WI (9 miles away)
- The Academy Waukesha in Waukesha, WI (12 miles away)
- The Salon Professional Academy of Kenosha in Kenosha, WI (30 miles away)
- Tricoci University of Beauty Culture - Libertyville in Libertyville, IL (48 miles away)