American Beauty School provides beauty & cosmetology training for students located in Bronx and surrounding areas. Over the previous several years this school has granted certificates to more than 220 cosmetology students with about 53% of students who start the program continue on to complete it. In order to provide support for students, American Beauty School may provide services to students, including:
- Counseling to help guide students through their career in cosmetology
- Job placement assistance
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit americanbeautyschool.com for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at American Beauty School. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (718) 931-7400.
Cosmetology (1,000 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes on average nine months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Tuition (including any fees) estimate is $9,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $1,000*
- 105 students completed this program in the previous reported year
- The length of the cosmetology program is usually 9 months
Learn more and find other schools listed by going to our cosmetology schools page.
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The overall cost students will pay at American Beauty School is approximately - after scholarships, grants and other forms of aid are taken into consideration. In order to calculate a more personalized cost check out their cost calculator here. There may be an application fee required, please check with this school for more information. The financial details shown on this page are an approximation. The actual costs may differ, please contact this school for more information.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||79%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||78%||$2,931|
|Receiving Student Loans||56%||$4,494|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to American Beauty School. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Brittany Beauty School - Bronx in Bronx, NY (3 miles away)
- Westchester School of Beauty Culture in Mount Vernon, NY (5 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Queens in Astoria, NY (6 miles away)
- Lia Schorr Institute of Cosmetic Skin Care Training in New York, NY (8 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - Manhattan in New York, NY (9 miles away)
- Robert Fiance Beauty Schools - West New York in West New York, NJ (9 miles away)
- Hair Design Institute at Fifth Avenue - New York in New York, NY (9 miles away)
- Atelier Esthetique Institute of Esthetics in New York, NY (9 miles away)