Avalon School of Cosmetology - Phoenix focuses on cosmetology training for students located in and around Phoenix. Over the previous several years this school granted certificates to over 120 cosmetology students with about 58% of those who start the program continuing on to graduate. The cosmetology programs that may be offered at this school are:
To help students, Avalon School of Cosmetology - Phoenix may offer services to students, like:
- Counseling assistance during beauty school and future career paths
- Helping graduates find work
The last reported accreditation for this school was done by National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts and Sciences. Please visit avalon.edu for more information on programs offered and consumer disclosures.
The list below shows all the programs that may be offered at Avalon School of Cosmetology – Phoenix. Actual programs may differ from the list below, to get an official list of programs offered please visit the school's website or by phone at (602) 443-0076.
Cosmetology (1,600 Hours)
Cosmetology program takes approximately fourteen months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $17,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,600*
- 109 students completed the cosmetology program last year
- Takes about 14 months to complete
Learn more about cosmetology programs through our cosmetology schools profile page, which includes listings and career descriptions.
Esthetician (600 Hours)
Esthetician program takes approximately seven months to complete. Students who complete this program may be eligible to pursue licensing.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $9,000*
- Cost of required supplies: $1,300*
- 51 students completed the esthetician program last year
- Takes about 7 months to complete
Learn more about esthetician programs through our esthetician schools profile page, which includes lists on other schools offering this program.
Cosmetology, Barber and Nail Instructor (1,000 Hours)
The cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program takes about twelve months for most students to complete.
- Estimated tuition and fees: $4,000*
- The estimated cost of supplies that may be required is $900*
- The length of the cosmetology, barber and nail instructor program is usually 12 months
*Amounts for tuition, fees, and supplies are an estimate which are calculated based on historical data and should be solely used for informational purposes only.
**Repayment rates, earnings, and loan payments are estimates and should be treated as informational tools only, contact the school for official information.
Estimated Costs & Financial Aid
The items listed below are for informational purposes only and may not represent current tuition, fees, and expenses.
Note: Financial aid is only available for those who qualify, check with the school for details.
Financial Aid Details
The table below breaks down the types of financial aid, the percent of students receiving aid, and average amount of aid per student.
|Percent of Students||Average Amount|
|Any Financial Aid||74%||-|
|Receiving Grants & Scholarships||74%||$3,939|
|Receiving Student Loans||74%||$6,787|
Other Cosmetology Schools Nearby
The list of nearby cosmetology schools below offer beauty and cosmetology programs similar to Avalon School of Cosmetology – Phoenix. Click the links below to get a detailed profile for each school.
- Empire Beauty School - Avondale in Avondale, AZ (2 miles away)
- Empire Beauty School - NW Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ (8 miles away)
- Penrose Academy in Scottsdale, AZ (8 miles away)
- Paul Mitchell the School - Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ (9 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Tolleson in Phoenix, AZ (15 miles away)
- Carsten Aveda Institute of Arizona in Tempe, AZ (19 miles away)
- Regency Beauty Institute - Mesa in Mesa, AZ (20 miles away)
- Avalon School of Cosmetology - Mesa in Mesa, AZ (21 miles away)